Last Allan Cup for Newfoundland?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat May 06, 2017 6:01 pm

123 wrote:Yes sure we are all after congratulating the Grand Falls Variety Pack All-Star Team on their Allan Cup victory.

Only thing there is that all teams are playing on even ground ,not like the variety pack out east .they even had the official on their team

Oh just a fan

Sun May 07, 2017 9:57 am

Oh my god ball give it a God damn rest man. Still crying over the Cee Bees win.

canonball

Sun May 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Sorry bud they didn't win ,they were awarded By the way kiss my ass

Sun May 07, 2017 10:14 pm

canonball wrote:Sorry bud they didn't win ,they were awarded By the way kiss my ass
The Caribous lost, give it a rest or you're gonna give yourself a stroke. Enjoy your summer. Nothing to be ashamed about. Your team fought hard but just couldn't get it done. No shame in losing to the better team. You just can't get past a team in the CWSHL lost the Herder to a team from the AESHL. It's over. Move on.

abc123

Sun May 07, 2017 10:30 pm

123 wrote:
canonball wrote:Sorry bud they didn't win ,they were awarded By the way kiss my ass
The Caribous lost, give it a rest or you're gonna give yourself a stroke. Enjoy your summer. Nothing to be ashamed about. Your team fought hard but just couldn't get it done. No shame in losing to the better team. You just can't get past a team in the CWSHL lost the Herder to a team from the AESHL. It's over. Move on.

Your team didn't WIN it either and they certainly didn't get it done! It was a gift from their SIXTH player! Remember the one who forgot his Cee Bees Jersey and had the stripes on his!

• Information