Allan Cup worth it?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:23 pm

So what makes you think that I know you ? I say that a person who come on here and say things and use a user name haven't got the balls to tell anyone their name .I don't see why a person has to hide

catfan

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:10 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:Why is it you can't see that adding players when the rules apply for the herder is no different than adding players for the Allan Cup. No rules were broken, but yet you continue to be a hypocrite.
I think it was s good idea to add players for the herder. If not the series would have been too lop sided. Nothing wrong with that. Makes for better hockey!

catfan

Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:24 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:You ask all of those you pointed out where their from and I'm willing to bet their answers will be Botwood, Twilly and BC. Not one will say GFW.

And Benny if you're so upset about someone talkin about your workplace, maybe take your name and number off the side of your car. I mean it's not like I pointed out that you work at Kia and no one knew it.

And cannonball like I've said you you a couple times, what's the point of me telling you my name? You'll know who I am and I still have zero clue who you are. So basically you may see me in a public place and know who I am, you could walk right in my front door and I wouldn't have a clue who you were. So there's no point. Lionsden knows who I am cause well I know who he is.
Most fans around here love to see players from other centers come here to play hockey. That is the only way to improve the teams and grow interest. And I'm not predudice about mainlanders coming to play! It's a 2 way street. Would not it be sad if players went from here to play junior or pro hockey on the mainland and they were told that they couldn't play because they are from NL.

• Information