Cat's Vs Bous

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Post Reply
royalcat
Posts: 1581
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:05 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:28 pm

Not much talk about this weekend games.Any talk of who is in or out this weekend?

123
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 pm

Man oh man, the silence is deafening. What is happening? No wonder the league is on its last legs. A night before playoffs and not a bit of chatter. A few years ago, remember the good ole days, of Rick, Tommy (rip) and others go at one another. You’d come back to this site time and time again just to read the insults. To me they rarely took it personal unlike recent years with the newer crowd. Too sensitive.

Oh just a fan
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:31 pm

Well hard for fans to care about a series when one of those teams plans to bolt next season.

Five-O
Posts: 147
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:12 pm

I M O, I think its gonna be a great series, the bous can keep up with the cats, the cats have solid goaltending, AJ is the best in the league, that's their backbone{as every goalie is}, I also think if the cats are on the losing end of a game , or the series, you will see their tough guys out , to take out the good/best players on the opposing team,

Thank You.

123
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:31 pm
Well hard for fans to care about a series when one of those teams plans to bolt next season.
Fair enough.

GenoSniper
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:56 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:27 pm

Five-O wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:12 pm
I M O, I think its gonna be a great series, the bous can keep up with the cats, the cats have solid goaltending, AJ is the best in the league, that's their backbone{as every goalie is}, I also think if the cats are on the losing end of a game , or the series, you will see their tough guys out , to take out the good/best players on the opposing team,

Thank You.

Is Aj even playing this weekend?

thelionsden
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:50 am

I'm am told he is.

User avatar
Flyer G
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:47 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 am

thelionsden wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:50 am
I'm am told he is.
Don't matter. Bous will sweep or take it in five either way.

thelionsden
Posts: 1366
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:20 am

That could possibly happen Flyers G...and it could also happen they opposite way as well...Both teams have great Goaltending, which is the Key to any successful team. I can't remember they last time a team won a Herder with WEAK GOALTENDING.

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:57 am

Your Cats are far from out of the woods on the goaltending situation. IF AJ starts the Bous will be on top of him early I suspect. With little help from a weak D a good goalie is just not enough sometimes...

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 6 guests