Bous Vs Flyers (Finals Game#1)

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:32 am

Cannonball why would you assume that AJ is contagious? Like what’s contagious? Winning?

You say that the Cats lost and you hope that don’t rub off on the Bous. Wiffen has like 4-5 Herders and single handily won the Herder last year for the Stars. You have something personal against him? All you’ve done is crap on him all season and for no reason.

CCFAN-dbs
Posts: 819
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:34 pm

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:42 am

titan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:04 am
Not a bad game. Flyers looked really rusty in the first. Manuel made a couple of nice saves early but the Flyers still were down by 2. With less than 5 seconds left to go in the ist the Flyers scored to make it 2-1, big goal.

The second was pretty much all Flyers and late in the period the fans got to Tyler and he started throwing his arms in the air.

The Bous came out hard in the 3rd and controlled a good portion of the period. Both goalies let in a couple they would have liked to have back imo. Tyler really let the fans get to him again in the 3rd, he's going to have to keep his composure better than that. The Bous are a team that play hard and brought the score within one after pulling Tyler. It was quite the finish but the Flyers held on and scored the late empty netter to seal the deal.

Huge crowd on hand, 1300 + and I believe the 50/50 was over $2100.00.

Go Flyers Go!!
Thank you!

Hopefully there will be a full house in Clarenville next weekend. Of course, with the fickleness of the crowd out here, there may be more Flyers fans than caribou fans.

I will be there no matter what unless something major happens to me.
Go BOUS Go!

newfiebullet110
Posts: 580
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:27 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:55 pm

superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:42 am
titan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:16 am
superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:37 am
Congrats on your win Titan . Glad you had a great turn out.
Series gonna be a good one Super, your Bous have no quit in them and play tough, good game last night with very little dirt
Now if you could only get those world class fries back Flyerville will be a world class destination :)

Head on down to the “all new Rosie’s restaurant” super. That’s where the best fries on the island are gone !!!

superfan
Posts: 11186
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Thanks for the tip Bullet Rosies it is . Enjoy the game :ymapplause:

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7550
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:12 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:32 am
Cannonball why would you assume that AJ is contagious? Like what’s contagious? Winning?

You say that the Cats lost and you hope that don’t rub off on the Bous. Wiffen has like 4-5 Herders and single handily won the Herder last year for the Stars. You have something personal against him? All you’ve done is crap on him all season and for no reason.
What did I say about AJ all season

goboosgo
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:32 am
Cannonball why would you assume that AJ is contagious? Like what’s contagious? Winning?

You say that the Cats lost and you hope that don’t rub off on the Bous. Wiffen has like 4-5 Herders and single handily won the Herder last year for the Stars. You have something personal against him? All you’ve done is crap on him all season and for no reason.
How did Whiffen single handily win the Herder last year. The Hollett Cup was handed to Whiffen and the CeeBees.

goboosgo
Posts: 1534
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:20 pm

newfiebullet110 wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:55 pm
superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:42 am
titan wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:16 am


Series gonna be a good one Super, your Bous have no quit in them and play tough, good game last night with very little dirt
Now if you could only get those world class fries back Flyerville will be a world class destination :)

Head on down to the “all new Rosie’s restaurant” super. That’s where the best fries on the island are gone !!!
Bring a doggie bag Super cause ya won't be able to finish it off.

Oh just a fan
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:51 pm

How? Hahaha not answering your just trying to be stupid now. You know exactly how I mean.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 25 guests