Herder Tickets for Jack Byrne Arena

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
SAMCRO
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Heard there was not going to be an advance sale of tickets for the Herder games at
the Byrne Arena..Really.. I am saying this because I know someone from Clarenville
called the Arena (Jack Byrne) inquiring about picking up tickets for the games there
April 13th-15th..They were laughed at by the person answering the phone (the Manager)..
saying we dont do that, tickets will be available game day..AND another discusting
quote.."no one goes to these games anyway"' HNL should look into this matter and
offer a better service to people purchasing tickets for this series..Great promoters
of Senior Hockey at that place. Have to reconsider whether I will go there or not..

Hockey Eyes

Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm

That doesn't sound like the Jack Byrne to me.Two years ago there were advance sales...I was there. I would also expect tickets to be available in Clarenville prior to the games. If what you are saying is true SAMCRO I would be surprised and disappointed... .

Silverhawk

Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:14 pm

There will be advance sales for games 3, 4 & 5. Details forthcoming Monday or Tuesday.
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

SAMCRO

Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:34 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:06 pm
That doesn't sound like the Jack Byrne to me.Two years ago there were advance sales...I was there. I would also expect tickets to be available in Clarenville prior to the games. If what you are saying is true SAMCRO I would be surprised and disappointed... .
Well, Hockey Eyes, I am telling it has told to me... AND I trust my source.. Yes, tickets are now
available for the Clarenville games..
In the meantime according to another poster, tickets will be availabe for purchase in advance..
Trust this matter is now cleared up.. See you at the JACK...

• Information