The Caps are coming...

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:57 pm

Talking about my head being big, one would assume you mean my ego. But man your ego is ten times worse than mine. You get on here calling people baywops when you yourself are a baywop. Talking about Clarenville not having a gas station. When you know full well they have the busiest Irving on the island. You’re just bein a troll. Go home and go to bed.

#1BousFan

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:05 pm

The last 4 or 5 posts has nothing really to do with hockey as such, A nice few personal attacks against each other, Please stick to hockey & keep the personal attacks aside, It seems like this topic is now going no where, If it continues to go no where I will have no choice but to lock it
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

HockeyFan29

Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:06 pm

#1BousFan wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:05 pm
The last 4 or 5 posts has nothing really to do with hockey as such, A nice few personal attacks against each other, Please stick to hockey & keep the personal attacks aside, It seems like this topic is now going no where, If it continues to go no where I will have no choice but to lock it
Thanks #1BousFan, you’re doing a great job moderating this forum. It’s too bad we have people like Oh Just a Fan and grapes on here slinging gay insults and just tearing people down because they don’t agree with their opinions, this forum could be a great place to talk about hockey but some individuals would rather tear people down because they don’t agree with what they have to say.

Oh just a fan

Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:13 pm

When has someone say gay insults to you?

Are you’re a hypocrite you’re the one calling people baywops, making fun of towns, and then making fun of someone’s spelling ability. Making fun of me.

Don’t talk about what this sites been about. I’ve been around a lot longer than you.

AEfan

Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:30 pm

When the Caps lose 4 straight Hockeyfan29 can go back to hanging out at the Avalon mall.

Hockey Eyes

Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:29 am

Talk some hockey boys and girls . Talk about whether the Caps CAN win and what they have to do . Don't be just yelling at each other.... I said elsewhere I am very impressed with the Caps ... very very well coached.... great goal tending ... . players that have largely played together.. they din't play with the Caps to make money ...
Is that enough though? real good hockey players in Clarenville ... no question about it ....will the Caps pick up three players... that could change everything ... a great defense pair and a fast forward ......
How did the Caps get that game to 3-2 in Clarenville ...I expected a wide margin .....
Caps have Druken ..... Caps have Terry Ryan ...a player who just refuses to lose . Is that enough ??
They have good players but you got to think Clarenville are better...
What do you think Super??? do you give the Caps ANY chance... ???
The other thing is ... this is just a game of hockey .... its not town against town or community against community... that is what was wrong with hockey in Newfoundland ....
this is the Caps against the Caribous ....its not a tale of two cities ....

HockeyFan29

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:38 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:57 pm
Talking about my head being big, one would assume you mean my ego. But man your ego is ten times worse than mine. You get on here calling people baywops when you yourself are a baywop. Talking about Clarenville not having a gas station. When you know full well they have the busiest Irving on the island. You’re just bein a troll. Go home and go to bed.
I didn’t start any of it. I came on here and made predictions about my team (some of which turned out to be wrong) and gave some updates to the ECSHL final games, you guys didn’t like what I was saying about the Caps and I gave it right back. grapes was the one who made a homosexual comment about me blowing the Caps team over on the AESHL section of the forum and several other users chimed in with comments on it. I just simply started giving it back.

Like I said too bad people cant just stick to talking hockey on here and being open minded and accepting of other people’s comments but a lot of individuals on here would rather tear people down and belittle them because they don’t agree with someone.

superfan

Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:40 am

I hear the Caps are doing well (congrats to all involved) . I am delighted to see that Terry is still on the ice .He is nothing but a class act, and does nothing but good for the sport, and the team he is playing on . He took the Bous from the brink of elimination, to the herder finals . Terry sets a great example, to all players of all levels .
Having said this, I would not be too cockey about either team, and I think it will be a compeditive series . I also think you should get your tickets early, because the Bouville Barn is gonna rock this weekend .

..... are ya ready :ymapplause:

goboosgo

Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:29 am
Talk some hockey boys and girls . Talk about whether the Caps CAN win and what they have to do . Don't be just yelling at each other.... I said elsewhere I am very impressed with the Caps ... very very well coached.... great goal tending ... . players that have largely played together.. they din't play with the Caps to make money ...
Is that enough though? real good hockey players in Clarenville ... no question about it ....will the Caps pick up three players... that could change everything ... a great defense pair and a fast forward ......
How did the Caps get that game to 3-2 in Clarenville ...I expected a wide margin .....
Caps have Druken ..... Caps have Terry Ryan ...a player who just refuses to lose . Is that enough ??
They have good players but you got to think Clarenville are better...
What do you think Super??? do you give the Caps ANY chance... ???
The other thing is ... this is just a game of hockey .... its not town against town or community against community... that is what was wrong with hockey in Newfoundland ....
this is the Caps against the Caribous ....its not a tale of two cities ....
The Caps got to 3-2 and the Bous scored two more. The Caps have a fast team but they can't contain the Bous who came away with two victories. Druken spends too much time trying to intimidate the opposition. He's way too slow and is costing his team big time.

• Information