Game 2

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Zekie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Maybe its time to sing Kumbaya & share the sign of peace. Then all hands can return to the bludgeoning.

I think Bottom Line has pointed out the crux of the debate between the two leagues: " The real difference in the 2 leagues is that one has a great fan base and sponsors, fans want to watch it and players want to play in it, and the other has HNL trying to keep it going."

And Hockey Eyes' asinine response is the essence of what the HNL cronies were hoping for.

For someone to be happy & gloat about the loss of such a great calibre of hockey in the Central-West region speaks volumes.

If this is a good thing for hockey in NL then I shudder where we are headed with the crew at the helm.

CCFAN-dbs

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:27 pm

AEfan wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 pm
According to the Caps twitter, Desrosiers given a match penalty on the hit to Nicholas. Any truth to it?
All that was announced for the penalty at the game was 5 min for boarding and a game misconduct.

Haven’t heard anything about a match penalty.
Go BOUS Go!

superfan

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:10 pm

Zekie wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:02 pm
Maybe its time to sing Kumbaya & share the sign of peace. Then all hands can return to the bludgeoning.

I think Bottom Line has pointed out the crux of the debate between the two leagues: " The real difference in the 2 leagues is that one has a great fan base and sponsors, fans want to watch it and players want to play in it, and the other has HNL trying to keep it going."

And Hockey Eyes' asinine response is the essence of what the HNL cronies were hoping for.

For someone to be happy & gloat about the loss of such a great calibre of hockey in the Central-West region speaks volumes.

If this is a good thing for hockey in NL then I shudder where we are headed with the crew at the helm.

Always great to hear from you Zekie, how have you been ?

abc123

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:17 pm

The Boxscore Sheet it is listed as ( 5 minutes) Boarding -Major
And (10 minutes). Game misconduct

goboosgo

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:38 pm

abc123 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:17 pm
The Boxscore Sheet it is listed as ( 5 minutes) Boarding -Major
And (10 minutes). Game misconduct
Great news abc thanks.

goboosgo

Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:40 pm

AEfan wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:18 pm
According to the Caps twitter, Desrosiers given a match penalty on the hit to Nicholas. Any truth to it?
Is this wishful thinking?

#1BousFan

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:05 pm

It was announced 5 min major for boarding & a game misconduct, I didn't hear a match penalty, I dunno why the Caps tweeted that, I guess they hope he received that
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

canonball

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Perhaps they are hoping he gets a match and they are allowed to pick up 3 more players . But that still will not give them the Herder

Stadium Fries

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:44 pm

I not surprised by the outcome this past weekend with the Caribous winning the two games and I expect this series to be over next Saturday night. HOWEVER I am surprised
that there have been no comments regarding the dirty hits by the two dirtiest players on the Caribous…. Pender and Desrosier.
Desroiers hit speaks for itself….. 5 minute major and a game.
Penders hit on I think was Pitcher was a retaliation hit in a very dangerous area of the ice that could have been a very bad hit.

If these two hits where giving out by players in a green sweater, the Caribous posters
would be on here going right out of their minds about it…..But then again there are no dirty players on the Caribous. Ya Right!!!!!!!

goboosgo

Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:44 pm
I not surprised by the outcome this past weekend with the Caribous winning the two games and I expect this series to be over next Saturday night. HOWEVER I am surprised
that there have been no comments regarding the dirty hits by the two dirtiest players on the Caribous…. Pender and Desrosier.
Desroiers hit speaks for itself….. 5 minute major and a game.
Penders hit on I think was Pitcher was a retaliation hit in a very dangerous area of the ice that could have been a very bad hit.

If these two hits where giving out by players in a green sweater, the Caribous posters
would be on here going right out of their minds about it…..But then again there are no dirty players on the Caribous. Ya Right!!!!!!!
Nice to see that you've finally realized that there are no dirty players on the Bous. lol.

• Information