Game 2

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
goboosgo
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:04 pm

Fries, the difference with Desroiers vs Short, Hoffe and Lewis is you do Desroiers dirty and he's going to defend himself whereas the other three go out looking to do someone in. Hope you have an enjoyable summer.

Oh just a fan

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:07 pm

You serious about Hoffe and Lewis not fighting and picking up for themselves?

goboosgo

Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:07 pm
You serious about Hoffe and Lewis not fighting and picking up for themselves?
I'm saying they both go out and have no qualms about ending someone's career, you can also add Short to that list. What to get someone in a vulnerable position and bang...elbow to the head and out...job done. Now Short usually goes after smaller guys cause he doesn't have the gumption to answer the bell.

abc123

Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:09 pm

No talk about the elbow to the head Druken gave to Kevin Reid! Coach Bray didn’t have anything to say about that! Pitcher wasn’t exactly going around sporting a halos either! And I am certainly not condoning dangerous plays! I think It was the right call against Rosie! But if you are going to penalize one you should all!

goboosgo

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:46 am

abc123 wrote:
No talk about the elbow to the head Druken gave to Kevin Reid! Coach Bray didn’t have anything to say about that! Pitcher wasn’t exactly going around sporting a halos either! And I am certainly not condoning dangerous plays! I think It was the right call against Rosie! But if you are going to penalize one you should all!
Exactly, as I said earlier if you do Rosie dirty he's certainly going to defend himself. The Caps came out trying to lay the big hits both Saturday night and Sunday afternoon but Sunday the Bous responded with their own big hits and the Caps didn't expect that. As for Druken, everyone knows what type of player he is, I've also heard that he doesn't wear elbow pads so he came use them effectively.

Wadman

Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:47 pm

abc123 wrote:
I was a few feet from the hit in my usual seat, it wasn’t intentional at all and more of a rush for the puck then a hit. If Desrosier wanted to hit him like he is capable of, I could of had a Caps jersey in my lap. Probably deserved a penalty at most but not a misconduct .

abc123

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:35 pm

I agree! I don’t think it was an intentional hit but from our seats in Section 15 it wasn’t a good one! Wrong place at the wrong time! Hopefully Nicholas is going to be ok. Don’t like to see anyone hurt!

SAMCRO

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 pm

abc123 wrote:
I agree! I don’t think it was an intentional hit but from our seats in Section 15 it wasn’t a good one! Wrong place at the wrong time! Hopefully Nicholas is going to be ok. Don’t like to see anyone hurt!
Well,abc123, my seat is also in Section 15, maybe we know each other, I agree with you
the Rosie hit was not intentional, too smart a player for that. IMO he (Rosie) is the best
player in the league.. I have admired his ability since his days with Deer Lake Redwings..
For the Caps coach to single him out (in an interview with the local newspaper) is somewhat
disturbing having regard for the behaviour of some of his players (you know who they are)
Anyway it will be all over Saturday night and the Caribous will raise the Herder.. Last year
the Herder was AWARDED this yera it will be WON..A big difference.. I rest my case..
ALL RISE...

canonball

Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:52 pm

abc123 wrote:
So it is Wadman ,abc123 ,Samcro and myself sitting in section :15and we all seen the same thing

just watch

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:45 pm

So when this season is over and the Herder is passed to the winning team will all the crying over last years screw up be over? if you start a post on skate sharpening certain people will have to link it to last year.

• Information