News from CWSHL Site :

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:20 am

SAMCRO wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:56 pm
Who needs to dream on? It’s Clarenvilles choice to not pay players. Just as it’s the other east teams choice. And the Bous not icing a team doesn’t surprise me at all for a minute. Now that they’re not paying players of course players aren’t going to agree to play.
Not surprised to hear this remark from a Cats fan..A 7 team league with a different set
of rules for a couple of teams.. STUPID AND SILLY..Not going to work..

Man first things first I’m not a Cats fan, shows how much you truly know. Also you can **** in the Cats and Flyers for paying players. Buts it’s their call. And the other teams knew his before agreeing to play.

#1BousFan

Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:20 am
SAMCRO wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:11 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:56 pm
Who needs to dream on? It’s Clarenvilles choice to not pay players. Just as it’s the other east teams choice. And the Bous not icing a team doesn’t surprise me at all for a minute. Now that they’re not paying players of course players aren’t going to agree to play.
Not surprised to hear this remark from a Cats fan..A 7 team league with a different set
of rules for a couple of teams.. STUPID AND SILLY..Not going to work..

Man first things first I’m not a Cats fan, shows how much you truly know. Also you can **** in the Cats and Flyers for paying players. Buts it’s their call. And the other teams knew his before agreeing to play.
A lot of the other teams prob can't afford to play players & the old AESHL never played players from the start & the ECSHL is doing the same, I guess the other 5 teams agreed to still play cause they didn't want to see Gander or Grand Falls without a game of hockey, The main thing there is hockey to watch & that's all that matters
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

canonball

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:29 pm

You can call it what ever the $$$$$ you want .i will support my team if they do indeed play .what about you ? Or do you just come on here to stir up **** .just wondering do you support any team

canonball

Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:31 pm

Nice to hide behind a user name

Oh just a fan

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:19 pm

Blah, blah, blah...... you ever going to get over the fact I don’t tell you who I am?

And about supporting a team? I support hockey, trust me I’ve watched more hockey in different arenas across NL, and at all different levels. I’ve traveled to the west on a scattered weekend to catch a west coast games over the years. I watch games in the Sr Rec league all over central every year. I’ve been to Gander, Clarenville, CBN, Torbay, SS, Bell Island, my point is I’ve supported many of teams not just the town I’m from. Clearly I’ve watched more games in GFW seeming how I grew up there. I don’t currently live there but to travel there to watch Sr Cats and Blades games. I enjoy hockey, hence the name just a fan. I don’t care who wins and I will cheer for a team that have players I know or played with over the years first. Like when I wanted CBN to play The Cats instead of Clarenville the year they won with AJ.

canonball

Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Sorry just a fan but this wasn’t directed at you but senior fan

Seniorfan

Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:19 pm

canonball wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:02 pm
Sorry just a fan but this wasn’t directed at you but senior fan
Your response has nothing to do with my comments. You were the one "stirring things up" as usual by saying there's wouldn't be hockey in Clarenville this year. You throw stuff out there but get all angry and resort to personal attacks if anybody if disagrees with what you say.

timbits

Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:24 pm

Seen this on Facebook:

CATARACTS 2018-2019 SCHEDULE

The Grand Falls-Windsor Cataracts are scheduled to play a 20 game schedule this coming season including 10 Home Games PLUS a Best-of-Seven playoff series against the Gander Flyers to determine the CWSHL representative, (along with the ECSHL Champion), in the Herder Championship Tournament. Regular season games will all be significant this year as the two teams with the best winning percentage, during the regular season. that do not win their league will also be invited to the Herder. The location of the Herder Championship tournament has yet to be determined.

I don’t understand, the cats will play gander in a best of seven series to see who goes on, but then further below it says the two teams with the best win % that do no win their leagues will be invitee to play in the herder?? So cats beat the flyers in a best of seven but then cats and flyers both go to the herder?? Can someone clear this up because this is either the stupidest thing I’ve evee heard or some reason confusing info!!

wtf100

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:17 pm

timbits wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:24 pm
Seen this on Facebook:

CATARACTS 2018-2019 SCHEDULE

The Grand Falls-Windsor Cataracts are scheduled to play a 20 game schedule this coming season including 10 Home Games PLUS a Best-of-Seven playoff series against the Gander Flyers to determine the CWSHL representative, (along with the ECSHL Champion), in the Herder Championship Tournament. Regular season games will all be significant this year as the two teams with the best winning percentage, during the regular season. that do not win their league will also be invited to the Herder. The location of the Herder Championship tournament has yet to be determined.

I don’t understand, the cats will play gander in a best of seven series to see who goes on, but then further below it says the two teams with the best win % that do no win their leagues will be invitee to play in the herder?? So cats beat the flyers in a best of seven but then cats and flyers both go to the herder?? Can someone clear this up because this is either the stupidest thing I’ve evee heard or some reason confusing info!!
I read it as the two teams could be from either division

timbits

Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:30 pm

Still would defeat the purpose of having a best of seven cats vs flyers, I don’t know, doesn’t seem very well thought Out, tell gander and gfw to play a best of seven to beat each other up but then both will probably go on to the herder anyways. Not understanding it at all.

• Information