Webcast Cataracts/Flyers

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
timbits
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:38 am

Teams that haven't/didn't come west for their games are not allowed to play for the Herder, proper thing, looks good on them.

leafsfan2028

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:30 am

what poor hockey lies going to do now that his beloved northeast eagles and caps cant play for the herder this year and next year going to whine a lot I bet

Flyer24

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:14 am

Makes sense for this year. A little Harsh to penalize them for 2020 though as a lot can change between now and then. In any case, Clarenville and the Blues coming here is Great. Should be good hockey. The other 2 teams would have showed up with 10 and got blown out anyway, so this is probably a win-win for everyone.

thelionsden

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:31 pm

How is it a win win for everybody?....Sponsors paid for a 10 game schedule at home. Fans paid for holding seats based on 10 home games against different teams. Arena's are booked and schedules are set for other events.. the towns lose revenue.... minor hockey may have to rearrange schedules to suit a revised schedule for senior hockey.

I Think a more stiff penalty should be set against those teams not fulfilling their commitments. Ban the Organization and it's personal for 1 full year. For Example....If a coach just simply pulls his team from a game and does not finish that particular game, that coach is Suspended for 1 full yr. This here, what these two teams have done is much worst in my eyes.

Oh just a fan

Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:55 pm

Lionsden I was just going to say that about the Coaches getting a year If they pulled a team off the ice, shouldn’t be any different here.

Flyer24

Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:22 pm

Compared to not having anything to watch its great. I agree with your comments but in reality the sanctions can be harsh as you want, wont make any difference. Next year you will see different teams under different names etc. Probably be yet another league. On going soap opera. And it really isnt that complicated.

titan

Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:12 am

a1v wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:11 am
titan wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:16 am
Heard the same, will be a great addition to the flyers if it pans out.

Hopefully the east teams come out with full lineups. Haven't heard these 2 teams won't be coming, there is some questions surrounding the Caps tho. But like you say, never a dull moment in NL regards to Sr. Hockey so who knows
I went to the detective school you suggested to me and i am still convinced you are tangled up with it at some level. I even put in a couple hours of volunteer work and donated some money. Thanks to you i am a better person.
Lmfaoo...Well if 1 person ever feels HT helped them then it's all worth it...This is too funny...I like it!!

• Information