Flyers vs. Cats

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
The Puck
Posts: 301
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:16 am

I thought Gander should have got a penality shot even though I am a cats fan but the team needs to play simms more and yetman can't be selfish once is played two minutes to kill a penality and still looked at Brian to see if he had to come off it isn't minor hockey. The cats need Hynes and Brennan to go all the way to a herder championship I think. I know the cats played a 5 player trap system to protect there new goalie which made the game not so interesting but they got the win that is all the matters.

User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 5048
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:23 am

royalcat wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:00 pm
From what I heard tonight Bous tried to run the goalie again who are the goon's?
If u calls getting pushed/shoved in by the Caps player trying to run the goalie then I dunno, Collins was pushed into the goalie then Mercer went off the head, He got kicked out
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Oh just a fan
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:07 am

Refs can't win. They let the teams play and you crap on em, next game now they'll call everything, and you'll all complain that don't let the teams play.

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:35 am

The Puck wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:16 am
I thought Gander should have got a penality shot even though I am a cats fan but the team needs to play simms more and yetman can't be selfish once is played two minutes to kill a penality and still looked at Brian to see if he had to come off it isn't minor hockey. The cats need Hynes and Brennan to go all the way to a herder championship I think. I know the cats played a 5 player trap system to protect there new goalie which made the game not so interesting but they got the win that is all the matters.
Did Brennan play enough games to qualify for the playoffs? I dont recall seeing him much this year but I could be wrong

abc123
Posts: 237
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:13 am

Stats page on NSHL site says he played 4 games!

leafsfan2028
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:25 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:02 am

what was the final score

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:45 am

royalcat wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:00 pm
From what I heard tonight Bous tried to run the goalie again who are the goon's?
Funny thing about it ,the player involved only got 2 for goaltender interferences . You would think that it would be more if it was intentional.It wasn’t like it was a cat player . By the was the rec.league had 5 teams playing each other which was half decent hockey ,how many teams did the cheater all have also I think that the cats and bous were 1 and 1 for the season .How many minutes did 44 get ,sure It didn’t match his #

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 am

abc123 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:13 am
Stats page on NSHL site says he played 4 games!
Would I be right in saying he don't qualify for the playoffs then?

wtf100
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:20 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:13 am

titan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 am
abc123 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:13 am
Stats page on NSHL site says he played 4 games!
Would I be right in saying he don't qualify for the playoffs then?
Am I right in assuming you need 25% of the games which would be 4.25? I guess it would depend on rounding.

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:21 am

wtf100 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:13 am
titan wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:02 am
abc123 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:13 am
Stats page on NSHL site says he played 4 games!
Would I be right in saying he don't qualify for the playoffs then?
Am I right in assuming you need 25% of the games which would be 4.25? I guess it would depend on rounding.
Haha...good point, if only he got those extra 15 minutes in somewhere..lol. I highly doubt if any knows the rules this year and a good portion are made up as situations arise.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests