The Hour of Decision

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
abc123
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:20 am

As for when the Bous asked me to come out and try out, my message above clearly says "when you first started up the Bous" that's a hint to yes the first year. But another post you didn't read and just reacted to.
[/quote]

Sure glad you didn’t come!

Oh just a fan

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:39 am

I bet you're not tho, I would of been a fan favorite. I bet you would of loved me.

Oh just a fan

Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:40 am

And your glad I didn't come cause I have a mushy brain? Thanks man. I'm glad you're glad that I'm to injured to play hockey anymore. Means a lot, and shows your true colours.

Ivan comes on here and craps on me for using Dustin Russels name as an example, and makes it seem like I've crossed a line. Then you yourself there a idiot makes a statement like that. I bet if I was happy someone suffered to many concussions to continue to play hockey you guys would call me out and down to the dirt. Typical of a Clarenville fan, can't talk trash about their team but they sure as hell don't mind crossing any lines to make a point.

abc123

Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:49 am

Wow you sure can make lots of off the wall assumptions of people’s words!! Maybe you should re-read some of your comments again! Who is trashing who?

Anyway.....you have a great day! In Clarenville we are looking forward to the next playoff round! If we make it to the Herder finals....wonderful! If not, we are still proud of our Clarenville Ford Caribous Season! A huge thank you to Ivan and all involved with the team!

GO BOUS GO! GO BOUS GO! Win it for Oh Just A Fan! Make his day!

Oh just a fan

Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:05 pm

Do you think I care if Clarenville wins? Jesus they won last year and I didn't care. I actually wanted them to. Had to cheer against that person 29 who was on here making all the bold predictions about the Caps.

And I've also never said I don't cross lines, I'll admit it. But it's the Bous fans who also do it and never admit it. They think they piss out beer and **** out chocolate. I wish I could buy you guys for what you're worth and sell yee for what you think your all worth.

#1BousFan

Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:21 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:05 pm
Do you think I care if Clarenville wins? Jesus they won last year and I didn't care. I actually wanted them to. Had to cheer against that person 29 who was on here making all the bold predictions about the Caps.

And I've also never said I don't cross lines, I'll admit it. But it's the Bous fans who also do it and never admit it. They think they piss out beer and **** out chocolate. I wish I could buy you guys for what you're worth and sell yee for what you think your all worth.
We are all worth a lot I can tell u that lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Flyer24

Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:41 pm

So, back to the original post. Are Clarenville going to be allowed to pick up 3 players for the Herder?

Seniorfan

Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:39 pm

I heard today that the team that comes out of the East can have two pickups.

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 pm

I heard last night that the East teams will get four pickups and they don't only have to select them from the east teams, that they could also pick up from Gander. If this is true then this leagues a joke.

royalcat

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:19 pm

Yes it is .They will do what ever it takes to keep the Herder on the other side of the overpass.

• Information