Dirty Team ???

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
CCFAN-dbs

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:35 pm
Oh ok got ya, thought you were talking about the Sullivan hit.
:) :)
I've never seen any video of the Sullivan hit. Just what the posters were saying here at the time it happened.
Go BOUS Go!

Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:17 pm

I think you can find it somewhere on YouTube somewhere.

Fivestar

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Just thought i would give you my thoughts on grand falls cats. I have been watching senior hockey for years and have also played and coached.My thoughts on Bussey is he is not effective anymore as a hockey player but only an actor and a bad one at that, just there now picking up a paycheck. I wouldnt be surprised if the cats did not re-sign him. My more serious opinion is that of a very dangerous player Rodi Short . I have watched him many times coming close to seriously injuring players who are in vulnerable positions with cross checks charging and 2 handed slashes. I am sure you remember the corner brook player who was taken off the ice on a stretcher and sent to hospital with serious injuries.He do not hit to take you out of the play but to inflict punishment.It seems when he do not get his way with the referee with hits on him he flips.Some players on gander were lucky they got out of his way when he got in to that state. I Guess that makes him childish and cowardly.He should play like Mike Brent who plays as as rough as anyone stands up for himself and his team hits only to remove players from the puck as you should and gives 100 per cent. I Guess thats why he wears the C. All these players play for fun they work for a living and dont need some cheap shot artist out there trying to hurt some one. To any player reading this keep your eyes on Short at all times on the ice that he dont sneak up on you and seriously try to hurt you. He will keep doing it until he gets ejected from the league. Heads Up.

superfan

Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:39 pm

Welcome aboard Fivestar . So you are not a fan of Rodi(the cannon) ?

goboosgo

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 pm

superfan wrote:
Rodi is not a cannon, he is one of, if not the, dirtiest player in senior hockey.

superfan

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:35 pm

goboosgo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 pm
superfan wrote:
Rodi is not a cannon, he is one of, if not the, dirtiest player in senior hockey.
Rodi is Rodi

Fivestar

Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:56 pm

Short will cross someone like himself after awhile may be pender lol and get a taste of his own medicine.

HockeyFan29

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Agreed on Short. Might be a great d-man, but he hits to hurt, that’s all their is to say about him.

superfan

Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Rodi is Rodi

Fivestar

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:55 pm

referees need to call more and be more serious as decent players need some protection from dirtbags . Its not their job to play hockey but they like to compete as you would expect but they have to work ect after its over.Years ago refs would warn players on the ice if they were out of line befor something happened so they kept control. i wonder if that is the case today .

• Information