Dirty Team ???

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
superfan
Posts: 11295
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm

Rodi is Rodi ,but that hit on Bussey is inexcusable, and warrants a five game suspension .


…. how IS Bussey doing now anyway ?

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm

Haha, Pender throws water bottles at refs. Short throws hard hits. Check out his pims. If Short was available, every team on the island would want him. Heck, the growlers have called him up a few times.

superfan
Posts: 11295
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:02 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm
Haha, Pender throws water bottles at refs. Short throws hard hits. Check out his pims. If Short was available, every team on the island would want him. Heck, the growlers have called him up a few times.
Rodi is a great D man indeed .



…. and Pender is a great D man too (with a good arm :) )

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:09 pm

When he focuses on the game and not the fans, he's one of the better d man in the league. But, he's too easily rattled.
Jmo

..... And yes, a great arm

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:20 am

superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm
Rodi is Rodi ,but that hit on Bussey is inexcusable, and warrants a five game suspension .


…. how IS Bussey doing now anyway ?
I think that 2 games was the right call
Last edited by titan on Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:41 am

goboosgo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 pm
superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:39 pm
Welcome aboard Fivestar . So you are not a fan of Rodi(the cannon) ?
Rodi is not a cannon, he is one of, if not the, dirtiest player in senior hockey.
Super your constant support of the way some of these guys play the game is a little disappointing to say the least. I realize you are friends with some if the Cats fans on here but it's a little over the top imo.

superfan
Posts: 11295
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:30 am

titan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:41 am
goboosgo wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:17 pm
superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:39 pm
Welcome aboard Fivestar . So you are not a fan of Rodi(the cannon) ?
Rodi is not a cannon, he is one of, if not the, dirtiest player in senior hockey.
Super your constant support of the way some of these guys play the game is a little disappointing to say the least. I realize you are friends with some if the Cats fans on here but it's a little over the top imo.

Allow me to clarify my perspective titan . I don't condone hits from behind .Rodi has gained a nasty reputation, and plays for keeps . This doesn't make what he has done in the past, right . Hoffe is another player, that comes to mind . Hoffe is a class act off the ice , but I don't condone his tactics either . Bussey also comes to mind . Bussey is a very effective player, who knows how to agitate in a contravercial (pardon the spelling) manner .

Every time I go to the Joe, I am treated like family . Every time I go to Flyerville, I am treated the same . Having said this titan, I try not to condone the actions of well known players, especially if it results in an injury .

Fivestar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:47 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:59 pm

When you called Short a cannon i didnt know why you called him that.But you hit the nail on the head the only word left out is loose LOOSE CANNON.

Tomcod
Posts: 5737
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:29 pm

superfan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:59 pm
Rodi is Rodi ,but that hit on Bussey is inexcusable, and warrants a five game suspension .


…. how IS Bussey doing now anyway ?

Hey Superfan , Bussey had a mild concussion and a banged up shoulder .. Shoulder is on the mend he should be fine for the herder .. McKAY SHOULD HAVE GOT FIVE GAMES FOR THAT DIRTY HIT .. Apparently he never learned much from his two game suspension because the next game he played he hit hounsell down low plus a number of questionable crosschecks and slashes .. If he keeps playing that way he will learn the hard way .. stay tuned..

Tomcod
Posts: 5737
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:41 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:32 pm

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:02 pm
Agreed on Short. Might be a great d-man, but he hits to hurt, that’s all their is to say about him.
[/quote

And every team would love to have Short on their team .. Stay tuned ..

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests