AJ..... Top goalie

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
The Bottom Line
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:50 pm

Showed it again tonight why he's the leagues top goalie. 59 minutes of shutout hockey.

Stone played great too with a shutout. Hurdle was great too in game one.

Stadium Fries

Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:57 pm

For sure. Imagine after nearly 6 weeks not playing AJ once again showed why he is the best goalie on this island. I hear he is going to give a goaltending clinic for Mosher and Churchill after he wins the Herder next month.

dakota

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:08 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
For sure. Imagine after nearly 6 weeks not playing AJ once again showed why he is the best goalie on this island. I hear he is going to give a goaltending clinic for Mosher and Churchill after he wins the Herder next month.

So typical of you tomcod...you’ll be hiding again in a months time

Stadium Fries

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:25 pm

dakota wrote:
Stadium Fries wrote:

I am not Tomcod. Now Tomcod is a Cats fan but probably not as big as a fan as me. Stay tuned.
I know that Tomcod and I will not be hiding in a months time. We might even get a picture together with the Herder. The only Central team the lost a Herder to the East team of late was the Bou Hoos and now they are a member of the Beer Can League so no issue there. Then again HNL might allow them to pick up 10 or 12 players and a goalie or two.

dakota

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:32 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
dakota wrote:
Stadium Fries wrote:

I am not Tomcod. Now Tomcod is a Cats fan but probably not as big as a fan as me. Stay tuned.
I know that Tomcod and I will not be hiding in a months time. We might even get a picture together with the Herder. The only Central team the lost a Herder to the East team of late was the Bou Hoos and now they are a member of the Beer Can League so no issue there. Then again HNL might allow them to pick up 10 or 12 players and a goalie or two.

I remember you hiding many times over the years after your bold predictions. As you would say...stay tuned

Stadium Fries

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:38 pm

dakota wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:32 pm
Stadium Fries wrote:
dakota wrote:

I remember you hiding many times over the years after your bold predictions. As you would say...stay tuned
2019 Herder Memorial Champs GFW Cats.

titan

Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:44 pm

Only a short time ago you guys were calling him a quitter. How soon you forget but A.J hasn't. Notice the color of his gear hasn't changed from his Ceebees days. He plays hard cause that's the kind of guy he is but he hasn't forgotten what the Cats did.

Tomcod

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:04 am

dakota wrote:
Stadium Fries wrote:

Hey Dakota , you just cant get it through your tick head that im not Stadium Fries , the moderator on this site told you that we are two different people .. With regards to hiding i never hid in my life from anything or anyone .. unlike you hiding behind your computer , everyone on here knows who i am and this is the first post i put on here sinceearly this evening .. stay tuned

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:39 am

titan wrote:
Only a short time ago you guys were calling him a quitter. How soon you forget but A.J hasn't. Notice the color of his gear hasn't changed from his Ceebees days. He plays hard cause that's the kind of guy he is but he hasn't forgotten what the Cats did.
You're not wrong here. He wears his Stars hat at softball too. When asked when he's going to wear his Cats hat again, he smiles and don't answer. He defiantly don't forget what happened and if the Stars got their team back tomorrow, I'd say he'd be the first to go back.

You're also right about him playing hard cause of the type of guy he is. He plays hard for his teammates not the Cats. The mans probably the best all around athlete on the island. He's as competative as they get.

Stadium Fries

Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:26 am

titan wrote:
Yah his brother is wearing his Cats green pads and helmet for the Caribou’s.
AJ returned to the Cats on his terms and wears the jersey proudly. There he is always the starter. Unlike his brother who lead his team all winter and now is the backup.

• Information