AJ..... Top goalie

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
srhockeyfan14
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:17 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:06 pm
I don't think you have. You have a conspiracy without a theory. (It's irrelevant at this point but both goalies did not receive 5 game suspensions.) HNL and/ or the league should have informed the Blues of the suspension the day after the incident. Waiting until right before Game 7 is outrageous BUT out has nothing do to with the Cataracts and to suggest AJ faked his injury is equally outrageous and insulting to the young man. Once again, if the Cataracts knew about the supplemental discipline earlier they could have simply had him sit earlier and be ready for game 4 instead of not until Game 6. There was absolutely no reason to fake an injury. They had nothing to gain by what you continue to imply. Think about that. I'm really trying to help you understand but I can only explain it so many times. I've done all I can for you. It's on you to understand now.
Again.. I have no idea who did or said what... I'm going on the hockey talk of the day. I have no idea if AJ was out for injury, only what I hear You have to admit it is a little ironic. 5 game suspension, and 5 games out before finals. Go back to my original post and reread... i started with what i heard and asked if anyone knew anything about this. I was as shocked about hearing this as anyone else reading it.

Seniorfan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm

that's not what ironic means so no I don't have to admit it. You really owe AJ an apology for perpetuating this attack on his character. Yeah... You got out figured out. The Cataracts knew they'd defeat Gander without AJ so they had him fake an injury and miss the first 5 games of the playoffs instead of just sitting out his suspension so he'd be back for the Herder. You nailed it. Caught em red handed. You still don't see how foolish this is ??? I'm done. If you want to continue this nonsense, carry on.

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:44 pm

When he puts it that way it does make sense that he's hurt. No offence to either east team, I think the Cats will need everyone on board and healthy to beat whoever they play. But they would rather have AJ against Gander as opposed to either Clarenville or SS.

srhockeyfan14

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:14 am

Seniorfan wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:27 pm
that's not what ironic means so no I don't have to admit it. You really owe AJ an apology for perpetuating this attack on his character. Yeah... You got out figured out. The Cataracts knew they'd defeat Gander without AJ so they had him fake an injury and miss the first 5 games of the playoffs instead of just sitting out his suspension so he'd be back for the Herder. You nailed it. Caught em red handed. You still don't see how foolish this is ??? I'm done. If you want to continue this nonsense, carry on.
Me perpetuating his character? You're the one who is repeatingly bringing it up so if anyone owes that man an apology for keeping that going it would be you.
I asked questions on what I heard. I never suggested anything about character but it was certainly implied I did by the twisting of words.
... my original post below...

srhockeyfan14

EditReport this postQuote

Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:56 pm

Is it true AJ faked an injury opted out of the last 5 games because he knew he would be suspended for 5 and wanted to be there in the finals? 
And, is that why CBS lost game 7? Because their goalie was handed his 5 game suspension and couldnt play?
Is this not a corrupt organization if any of this is true? 
If it is - WOW!
Anyone know anything about this?

And for the record, its exactly what ironic means... 5 game suspension served before the ruling came down.

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:05 am

"...perpetuating his character..?? Don't think you got that quite right. Just to set you right on another of your many misstatements, AJ did not miss 5 games due to injury, to match his suspension (which would have been a coincidence but not ironic. Alannis Morrisette had to have that explained to her too.) He only missed 4 and was set to play Friday night with Stone as the backup. The Cats didn't have another goalie ready when they found out for the first time that AJ couldn't play. Hurdle was at the game but not his equipment. He was there as a spectator. They had to get someone rush his gear out from GFW just in time for him to sit on the bench. He even missed warm-up. If the Cats knew beforehand that AJ had to miss 5 and he was faking an injury for five games (instead of just sitting out...) that situation certainly wouldn't have unfolded as it did. I hope this puts your conspiracy idea to rest once and for all. It falls apart on multiple levels) It never made any sense in the first place as there was no benefit to the Cataracts even if true. My only real concern here is that by continuing to float this foolish idea you do indeed insult and inpune the character of AJ. Phrasing it as a question doesn't make it any less of character assassination. Here's an example to prove my point. I could ask, "Are you a complete moron for believing this could possibly be true?" I'm not suggesting for a second that you are (it's just used as an example) but am innocently asking a question but i suspect you're feeling that I just insulted you. See how that works? BTW... reposting your original comment really doesn't help your case. It just reminds everyone of how foolish it was. I hate getting sucked into this constant back and forth so for the moderators, it would appear this guy truly doesn't get why he owes AJ an apology so of you feel like locking this thread to get me out of this ridiculous vortex I'd appreciate it. :)

canonball

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:14 am

Why lock this thread ? Just because you can’t take what is being said about AJ .I am sure that he is capable of handling himself .

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 am

Still obsessed with the Cataracts I see.
You really got me good there for sure. I can't take what is being said about AJ. Nope, just pointing out BS garbage when I see it. I'm also sure he can take care of himself(we've all seen that) but he shouldn't have to defend himself against such scurrilous accusations in this place. There's way too much of that here. BTW...Is it true (I heard it somewhere so there must be some truth to it) that Jason Churchill is only pretending to have to have a job so he doesn't risk hurtimg his legacy by playing on a Caribous team that's not as good as they have been recently? Can someone confirm this? Just asking, not suggesting it's true but it's pretty "ironic" that he didn't miss this many games when the Bous had a strong lineup. (This is almost getting to be fun)

canonball

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:58 am

Not sure what is happening with Churchill but if you really like to know perhaps you can get hold of him yourself .That would be the best thing to do as we all know unless you get it from the person everything is hearsay .Oh yes a thank you would be fine for that advice I will not charge you

srhockeyfan14

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 am

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:05 am
"...perpetuating his character..?? Don't think you got that quite right. Just to set you right on another of your many misstatements, AJ did not miss 5 games due to injury, to match his suspension (which would have been a coincidence but not ironic. Alannis Morrisette had to have that explained to her too.) He only missed 4 and was set to play Friday night with Stone as the backup. The Cats didn't have another goalie ready when they found out for the first time that AJ couldn't play. Hurdle was at the game but not his equipment. He was there as a spectator. They had to get someone rush his gear out from GFW just in time for him to sit on the bench. He even missed warm-up. If the Cats knew beforehand that AJ had to miss 5 and he was faking an injury for five games (instead of just sitting out...) that situation certainly wouldn't have unfolded as it did. I hope this puts your conspiracy idea to rest once and for all. It falls apart on multiple levels) It never made any sense in the first place as there was no benefit to the Cataracts even if true. My only real concern here is that by continuing to float this foolish idea you do indeed insult and inpune the character of AJ. Phrasing it as a question doesn't make it any less of character assassination. Here's an example to prove my point. I could ask, "Are you a complete moron for believing this could possibly be true?" I'm not suggesting for a second that you are (it's just used as an example) but am innocently asking a question but i suspect you're feeling that I just insulted you. See how that works? BTW... reposting your original comment really doesn't help your case. It just reminds everyone of how foolish it was. I hate getting sucked into this constant back and forth so for the moderators, it would appear this guy truly doesn't get why he owes AJ an apology so of you feel like locking this thread to get me out of this ridiculous vortex I'd appreciate it. :)
Whatever; you are the only one who seems to have a real problem with it. Get over it. It was not much more than a yes or no question and you turned in into a pile of verbal vomit, and blaming me for it. Lol - good grief.
Last edited by srhockeyfan14 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

canonball

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:17 am

Agree with you there fan 14

• Information