AJ..... Top goalie

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:53 am

So if AJ is big enough to take care of himself, does that mean Ivan don't think Russel is? Cause I owes him an opoligy apparently.

canonball

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:11 pm

I sure that Ivan can answer that for you

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:19 pm

canonball wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:17 am
Agree with you there fan 14
I'm shocked... lol.

srhockeyfan14

Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:11 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 am
Still obsessed with the Cataracts I see.
You really got me good there for sure. I can't take what is being said about AJ. Nope, just pointing out BS garbage when I see it. I'm also sure he can take care of himself(we've all seen that) but he shouldn't have to defend himself against such scurrilous accusations in this place. There's way too much of that here. BTW...Is it true (I heard it somewhere so there must be some truth to it) that Jason Churchill is only pretending to have to have a job so he doesn't risk hurtimg his legacy by playing on a Caribous team that's not as good as they have been recently? Can someone confirm this? Just asking, not suggesting it's true but it's pretty "ironic" that he didn't miss this many games when the Bous had a strong lineup. (This is almost getting to be fun)
FYI - see below the post from another thread. I hope this answers your questions 😁

Ivan

Report this postQuote

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Bous there's no conspiracy here against the Caribou's. We have 2 weeks to get 7 games in before the Herder starts. No conspiracy against Church. He don't work Monday to Friday, he works 2 weeks on. 1 week off, plus he is a union Rep for his job and has committments on his week off. He is away the weekends of the Herder (if we were to make it). Out of the 6 remaining weekend including this past weekend, he was avaliable for 1/6. And to whoever made the statement that we didn't know what we were getting in to, we certainly did. Nobody blindsiding anyone IMO. It's a schedule that's fair to both teams, based on the time that's avaliable to get it over with.

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:22 pm

srhockeyfan14 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:11 pm
Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 am
Still obsessed with the Cataracts I see.
You really got me good there for sure. I can't take what is being said about AJ. Nope, just pointing out BS garbage when I see it. I'm also sure he can take care of himself(we've all seen that) but he shouldn't have to defend himself against such scurrilous accusations in this place. There's way too much of that here. BTW...Is it true (I heard it somewhere so there must be some truth to it) that Jason Churchill is only pretending to have to have a job so he doesn't risk hurtimg his legacy by playing on a Caribous team that's not as good as they have been recently? Can someone confirm this? Just asking, not suggesting it's true but it's pretty "ironic" that he didn't miss this many games when the Bous had a strong lineup. (This is almost getting to be fun)
FYI - see below the post from another thread. I hope this answers your questions 😁

Ivan

Report this postQuote

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 pm

Bous there's no conspiracy here against the Caribou's. We have 2 weeks to get 7 games in before the Herder starts. No conspiracy against Church. He don't work Monday to Friday, he works 2 weeks on. 1 week off, plus he is a union Rep for his job and has committments on his week off. He is away the weekends of the Herder (if we were to make it). Out of the 6 remaining weekend including this past weekend, he was avaliable for 1/6. And to whoever made the statement that we didn't know what we were getting in to, we certainly did. Nobody blindsiding anyone IMO. It's a schedule that's fair to both teams, based on the time that's avaliable to get it over with.

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:24 pm

Ivan 's comment is about scheduling of the ECSHL series, a completely seperate topic but thanks for asking.

srhockeyfan14

Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:46 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Ivan 's comment is about scheduling of the ECSHL series, a completely seperate topic but thanks for asking.
Oh.. ok.. when you began with "BTW
.. is it true..." I assumed you were looking for an answer to your question about if he had a job or not. 😬

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:11 pm

srhockeyfan14 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:46 pm
Seniorfan wrote:
Oh.. ok.. when you began with "BTW
.. is it true..." I assumed you were looking for an answer to your question about if he had a job or not. 😬
Clearly sarcasm is above your head

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:18 pm

Sarcasm is mostly noticeable with sound and tone of voice. It is hard sometimes on here to tell.

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Ok. Even though my comment about Churchill had ZERO to do with the scheduling issue. It'd take a "special" kind of stupid to think I was actually suggesting Churchill didn't have a job that was causing him to miss games. C'mon people. Surely most of us are brighter than that.

• Information