SS Breakers @ bous Ecshl Final Game 1

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
HockeyFan29
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:22 am

AEfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:08 am
HockeyFan29 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:49 pm
Tomcod wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:21 pm
Well like Hockey Lies would say one game to nothing for the amateur team lol .. Still think its going to be a long series .. stay tuned ..
Get the **** out of here Tomcod, no one cares what you think. I don’t care who wins the Herder out of SS/Clarenville as long the Cats don’t win. I’d rather see the Soviet Union reform and win the next 25 World Championships and Olympics than see the Cats win another Herder
Hockeyfan29 you should just delete your login and account cuz you provide nothing but negativity and extremely biased (and 99% wrong) predictions. Your beloved Caps are out playing the rec hockey life so unless you attend a game to provide details you should probably pop over with Druken and watch the Leafs on Saturday nights
AEfan you can get out of here too. I’m going to comment on what I like, when I like.

Oh just a fan
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:46 am

And when you do, it'll be a prediction and more than likely a wrong one.

HockeyFan29
Posts: 505
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:15 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:46 am
And when you do, it'll be a prediction and more than likely a wrong one.
Get out of here.

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 am

Not surprised by this outcome. If this series comes down to goaltending the Bous will be in trouble if Churchill is unavailable.

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:15 am

Titan I feel the same way ,as a matter of fact I did call a SS win by 2 goal margin If we don’t get this team going and goaltending this will be over before it starts .Only 2 or 3 guys came out to play last night

tincanfan
Posts: 196
Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:10 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:17 am

titan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 am
Not surprised by this outcome. If this series comes down to goaltending the Bous will be in trouble if Churchill is unavailable.
Whoever drew up the schedule made sure that Churchill isn't available. He works Mon thru Fri.
Games sun night then weds and Fri. How can he play with that schedule.
Last evening first period the Breakers couldn't skate with the Bous. In the break they switched sweaters because the reverse happened.

leafsfan2028
Posts: 192
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:25 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:23 am

Churchill must be rotted with the schedule also tincanfan he hasn't played many games this year has he because of his work I could be wrong if so im sorry

titan
Posts: 1716
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:51 am

tincanfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:17 am
titan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:16 am
Not surprised by this outcome. If this series comes down to goaltending the Bous will be in trouble if Churchill is unavailable.
Whoever drew up the schedule made sure that Churchill isn't available. He works Mon thru Fri.
Games sun night then weds and Fri. How can he play with that schedule.
Last evening first period the Breakers couldn't skate with the Bous. In the break they switched sweaters because the reverse happened.
I guess the Bous had to agree with the schedule but it's too bad. I always like to see the teams with all their players in the lineup.

thelionsden
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 am

My question is, Do the SS Breakers always play on Wednesdays? I don't know the answer, which is the reason for asking. If so, you can't expect schedules to change because players aren't available. If they never played on Wednesdays, then I disagree with a game being played mid week.

srhockeyfan14
Posts: 57
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:15 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:08 am

thelionsden wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:55 am
My question is, Do the SS Breakers always play on Wednesdays? I don't know the answer, which is the reason for asking. If so, you can't expect schedules to change because players aren't available. If they never played on Wednesdays, then I disagree with a game being played mid week.
Legitimate question ...

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests