Bous @ SS Breakers Ecshl Final Game 4

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:57 pm

Superfan ... the Bous playing in the east this year really helped the league ....all the teams like to see them coming ... they were one of the best two teams in the league if not the best.... Can't wait till next year when I expect the CeeBees will be back in with the Bous the Breakers , the Blues and all the rest .... I can't wait . . The Bous were good this year in a differeng kind of league and they fit right in....

HockeyFan29

Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:58 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:57 pm
Superfan ... the Bous playing in the east this year really helped the league ....all the teams like to see them coming ... they were one of the best two teams in the league if not the best.... Can't wait till next year when I expect the CeeBees will be back in with the Bous the Breakers , the Blues and all the rest .... I can't wait . . The Bous were good this year in a differeng kind of league and they fit right in....
The best team usually win the championship 🤔

Tomcod

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:04 pm

Congrats to the breakers on a well deserved win . looking forward to agreat herder playoff and may the best team win .. stay tuned ..

superfan

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:05 pm

…. and they did .

But thanks for the kind words Hockey Eyes, we tried, and you can't win them all .

Fivestar

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:33 pm

The cee bees wont get back in the league until they get rid of the 4 children that signed them off in st johns and the southern shore. never seen nothing so pathetic dont know how they go out in public. the cee bee players will always find hockey but they took a community down the money the fans and not to mention the new arena out there.If they only had the sense to realize if that was them how would they feel.

Onelastgo

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:51 pm

They are cheaters and deserved the punishment they got.

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:52 pm

Let's see if the Caribous get the same treatment now is all.

canonball

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:06 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:52 pm
Let's see if the Caribous get the same treatment now is all.
What are you trying to say ?

titan

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:25 pm

I have to say this doesn't surprise me one bit after watching the Breakers earlier in the season. I hope they use their pick ups wisely and don't necessarily grab the most offensive minded players automatically. They will need someone that will let the cats know right away if they mess around there is someone there that will deal with it immediately. Gonna be a real goaltenders battle imo. Keep your head up Breakers and the best of luck!!

titan

Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:31 pm

Sounds like the Bous had a very successful season in their new league. They did, as an organization what they felt they had to do to keep hockey alive in Cville so I don't really knock them for that. It was obviously disappointing not to see them in the Central league but that's the way it goes. Hats off to all involved and that goes to all volunteers and exec's who are involved with Sr hockey right across the province.

• Information