Bous @ SS Breakers Ecshl Final Game 4

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Locked
User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Like I said ,all talk and a load of BS

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1484
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:55 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:39 pm
No why would I throw him under the bus. You always want people to name names and so on. It's not going to happen. Also I've known this for moths but notice I waited til the season was over. Because I'm not throwing anyone under that bus. Good for Tyler to make some coin, and you say it's not fair to the other teams, perhaps it's not. But their paying out there too, so no ones at an advantage really.

you and many others know this. Questions is, will the Bous be treated like the Ceebees were and kicked out ? Is there different rules for different teams ? The was no proof back then either.

Oh just a fan
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:11 pm

Cannon here we go again. You want to say I'm shooting BS, but in reality you have zero proof their not paying players. It works both ways there bud.

up the bay
Posts: 60
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:09 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:41 pm

.... it seems no one wants to answer bottom line's question (he has asked it before too), is it because no one wants to admit there is indeed different rules for different teams?

.......a couple of years ago rumours that ceebees were " looking after " a player was enough to get them booted out, anyone foolish enough to believe that pender, delaney, and a few more bous were not getting paid this year even though they were playing in the "amateur" east league?

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:19 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:55 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:39 pm
No why would I throw him under the bus. You always want people to name names and so on. It's not going to happen. Also I've known this for moths but notice I waited til the season was over. Because I'm not throwing anyone under that bus. Good for Tyler to make some coin, and you say it's not fair to the other teams, perhaps it's not. But their paying out there too, so no ones at an advantage really.

you and many others know this. Questions is, will the Bous be treated like the Ceebees were and kicked out ? Is there different rules for different teams ? The was no proof back then either.

Well we have someone on here said that Tyler Whiffen told him that he was getting paid ,now do you think that this should be reported . As to no proof of the CB’s I don’t know anything about that or what happened but if this was false then why did the CB’s not do anything about it ..listen I do think that there is some kind of way that they are getting something for playing bur without proof you got nothing . And also it is not just the bous if even they are . I got no proof but I would like to

Oh just a fan
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:21 pm

Whoaaaaa hold the fort here, I didn't say Tyler told me. I said I wouldn't throw him under the bus, him being my source not Tyler.

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:26 pm

Up the bay , the reason why no one answered bottom line question is simple . Not all has the proof and are only guessing and the ones who haven’t got the balls to come out and report it, if no one comes forth this is only hurting the league and sometime down the road this hockey will go the way that central is going

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:29 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:21 pm
Whoaaaaa hold the fort here, I didn't say Tyler told me. I said I wouldn't throw him under the bus, him being my source not Tyler.

There you go you got f### all .he said she said ,a load of BS ..Get the proof ,without it you got nothing ,the same as if I said that players are getting paid because you told me ....BS man

Oh just a fan
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Ok. Prove to me they're not. Oh wait you can't, and until then it's bull****. So keep it coming cannon.

Hockey Eyes
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:37 pm

Tomcod wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:15 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:26 pm
I know for a fact they paid Tyler Whiffen this year.

You know now Fan that the east league dont pay their players , sure just ask Hockey Lies lol .. stay tuned ..
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

If the east were paying players wouldn't the league be reduced to just two teams each playing each other in a best of 20 season before a diminishing fan base? Isn't that how it works. ?

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 21 guests