Bous @ SS Breakers Ecshl Final Game 4

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
canonball
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:32 pm
They? Who's they? The Bous? Cause I mean they came running to the east too. You make it seem like the Caribous did the Cats and Flyers some big favour. They didn't do dick all.

You truly are a clown. You're a troll with no life. I'd love to actually meet you. Just to put a face with this stupid mouth.
If you are ever in Clarenville you can call me or just look me up ,, 05 Crewe place ,ask anyone around for Dexter Baggs,,.. Now where can I find you if I happen to be in your area ...? Ha ha ha I guess I know the answer to that I dies at you

canonball

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:38 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:37 pm
canonball wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:17 pm
Eyes , let him go and believe what he wants to but when it is all said and done where did they come for a game this year and perhaps next year if they are lucky
And when the Bous were not welcomed in the east when they came back, where did they end up?...in the west.
And if I'm not mistaken, as it was a while ago but the two western teams never had much interest in bringing in the bous. But the Cats pushed for it. I assume it had everything to do with travel..but they did get accepted.
Sometimes teams and leagues have to get creative, especially In a province so geographically challenged.
Wasn’t the fact that it was only a 3 team league and we all know how that works out ,and Just a fan Gander was not interested in joining the league then but it was good for the league when they came on board

#1BousFan

Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:23 am

This topic ran it's course, Time to lock it!
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information