2019 Herder: SS Breakers vs the Dirty Cats

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Breakersfan2019
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:46 am

Well the Shore has finally made it back to a Herder after 15 years. They have a fast, hardworking, disciplined team.

Who will they pick up for the Herder? Any ideas?

Personally, I think they’re in tough against the dirtiest team NL senior hockey has seen in the last decade. Look to see the Cats try to take out some of the Breaker’s top players right from the get-go, very worried to see what Short and Bussey have in store for the Herder. Really hope there’s no incidents or injuries, but with the Cats game plan of taking out top players on opposing teams, I think that’s unavoidable.

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:08 am

Oh Jesus another fan coming out of the closet here today is it? One post and one complaint. The Cats have a history of being mean and "dirty" but lord Jesus mate they haven't taken anyone out this year, and as a matter of fact they've had players taken out. But you're just another clueless fan. You'll be back in your hiding spot come a few weeks.

Breakersfan2019

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:14 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:08 am
Oh Jesus another fan coming out of the closet here today is it? One post and one complaint. The Cats have a history of being mean and "dirty" but lord Jesus mate they haven't taken anyone out this year, and as a matter of fact they've had players taken out. But you're just another clueless fan. You'll be back in your hiding spot come a few weeks.
This is the reason why no one new like me joins this forum and posts here, because you have the crowd from GFW and to a lesser extent Clarenville, criticizing every post on here and gloating about the Cats.

I’m pretty sure every person in the world outside of GFW and besides anyone who is from GFW wants to see the Shore win this Herder.

wtf100

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:22 am

I’m pretty sure every person in the world outside of GFW and besides anyone who is from GFW wants to see the Shore win this Herder.
Yes, I'm sure there'll be a national holiday in Brazil if the Breakers win.

Breakersfan2019

Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:29 am

wtf100 wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:22 am
Yes, I'm sure there'll be a national holiday in Brazil if the Breakers win.
Thanks for coming out, you’re a pillar to the community. 🙄

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:06 pm

I'm from Gfw and couldn't care less is SS wins. As long as its good hockey and entertaining.

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:07 pm

Also It makes sense and doesn't surprise me that everyone is going for SS. Most people tend to chear for a underdog and a team who hasn't been there in forever. Same thing I'd do.

Flyer24

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:08 pm

My understanding is that the Breakers have a few guys who aren't afraid of the rough stuff. Hopefully its a good series, unlike last year. SS has the goaltending, and we all know that can win you a Herder against a better opponent.

The Bottom Line

Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:10 pm

Stupid topic, just trying to stir things up.

• Information