Locked Topic

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
royalcat
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:03 pm

Don’t understand why they need to pick up any players?They just proved that they are the best team out in The East by dropping the Bous for straight.They have a fast and hard working team there.If they pick up players well than some of their regular players who got them to the Herder are going to have to sit out.How is this fair.

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:23 pm

Yes I did notice I said this years team. Why would we talk about previous teams. That's like me saying the Leafs are dirty cause Tie Domi used to play there and that hit on Neidermayer was bad. So therefore the future Leafs will all be labeled with the same stuff. That's a stupid argument to be honest. But like I said this years team hasn't taking anyone out.

Breakersfan2019

Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:23 pm
Yes I did notice I said this years team. Why would we talk about previous teams. That's like me saying the Leafs are dirty cause Tie Domi used to play there and that hit on Neidermayer was bad. So therefore the future Leafs will all be labeled with the same stuff. That's a stupid argument to be honest. But like I said this years team hasn't taking anyone out.
That could change though if the Breakers start outplaying them.

Oh just a fan

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:10 pm

Of course it could. Also it's just as easy for me to say the Breakers are just as capable of the same stuff if they start losing.

• Information