Breakers Pickups

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Tomcod
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:24 pm

titan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:11 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:17 am
Would Druken be a good pickup? I mean I knows he's older and slower, but there's not many more meaner D out there than him.
Pender is a no brainier, Druken may be old and slow but there is some merit to having a guy like that and throwing him out there for the scattered shift. Slow doesn't necessarily hurt much when you are playing the style of hockey that the Cats are playing this year, tough and grinding. I guess it depends on how a team feel they stack up against the other teams style of play.

Thats the mentality that had Saunders in the stand frightening fans .. stay tuned ..

canonball

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:39 pm

royalcat wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:50 pm
The Cat's have come further than I thought they would this year.So win or lose they had a good season.Sorry to hear that the Bous we're out played and Coach this year against the Breaker's.Yoy could see a difference in the two benches.as players were coming off and on the ice.Breakers were playing as a team Cat's will do their best against the faster Breaker's.Looking forward to watching a few of the games.Cannonballs I guess you will be home with your Cat's shirt on with #44 on But I won't tell
Actually,I was thinking I should wear #4 the one with the C on it ,isn’t that Shorts #

titan

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:40 pm

HAHAHA...A beauty of a post coming from a cats fan. The Flyers immediately dumped their guy who did this. What did your Cats do about the guy who gestured (some say swung his stick) in the general direction of 4 young kids in Gander after he got booted out of the game? Nothing that's what, he still plays to this day. He was just lucky that one of the Fathers that wanted at him couldn't get to him or he'd have never played another game.

P.S....Do ya know the number yet??

canonball

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:24 pm
royalcat wrote:
The Cat's have come further than I thought they would this year.So win or lose they had a good season.Sorry to hear that the Bous we're out played and Coach this year against the Breaker's.Yoy could see a difference in the two benches.as players were coming off and on the ice.Breakers were playing as a team Cat's will do their best against the faster Breaker's.Looking forward to watching a few of the games.Cannonballs I guess you will be home with your Cat's shirt on with #44 on But I won't tell

I wonder if Cannon wants it autographed? If so Dex let me know, I'll get him to sign it for ya the weekend when I sees him.

You can if you want I can use it when I run low on toilet paper ,nice if you put his picture on it too

canonball

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:44 pm

canonball wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:43 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
royalcat wrote:

I wonder if Cannon wants it autographed? If so Dex let me know, I'll get him to sign it for ya the weekend when I sees him.

You can if you want I can use it when I run low on toilet paper ,nice if you put his picture on it too. I can send it back to him or perhaps you might want it back

canonball

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
royalcat wrote:

Who is doing the hijacking now ?

canonball

Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:55 pm

royalcat wrote:
Why would you think that , they didn’t lose any players from last years team only Yetman and Brennan

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:00 pm

Who are both two real good hockey players.

Seniorfan

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:19 pm

...aaand the topic got hijacked. I'm shocked.

Breakersfan2019

Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:21 pm

So, does anyone know the number and who the pick ups are?

I’m thinking it’s 4 and allowed to dress 3; buzzer22 seems like a pretty credible source.

• Information