Breakers Pickups

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:48 pm

Tomcod wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:00 pm
canonball wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:45 pm
Tomcod wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:34 pm
Hey Cannon I got a soft spot for the SS, my youngest son lives on the shore and is married to a girl from the SS.. He also won a Herder playing for the SS .. STAY TUNED ..

I take it that you have two sons that won a Herder ,now the question is ,what happened to you J/k ha ha
Couldnt take the rough going lol .. I guess i owe you a beer for the gentleman remark lol .. stay tuned ..

Hey Tomcod ,I might of had too many than ...ha ha

Onelastgo
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:15 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:44 pm

Kyle Tibbo
Kris Hodge
Steven Ledrew
Ryan Power

All from the CB Blues

Fivestar
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:47 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:58 pm

Yes my mistake he played 2 games . He played hurt and waited as long as he could to get healthy.He scored a big goal in one game and challenged short to drop the gloves .They missed him in the first few games.

Onelastgo
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:15 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:01 pm

Fivestar wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:58 pm
Yes my mistake he played 2 games . He played hurt and waited as long as he could to get healthy.He scored a big goal in one game and challenged short to drop the gloves .They missed him in the first few games.
I dont recall him challenging short. He challenged Lidstrom

Onelastgo
Posts: 26
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:15 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:04 pm

A few Bous players were asked but their price was too high.

Breakersfan2019
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:32 pm

Onelastgo wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:44 pm
Kyle Tibbo
Kris Hodge
Steven Ledrew
Ryan Power

All from the CB Blues
Hoping the Shore dont break up their top three lines because they’re all rolling in my opinion. Dress 11 forwards and 7 d. Roll the three original lines and throw whoever out with Tibbo and Hodge for a shift.

That way they’re also taking some of the load on the back end from Cadigan and Oates if Power or Ledrew are in the line up.

Seniorfan
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:20 pm

So in addition to being able to add four players are the Breakers going to be allowed to dress 20 and the Cataracts only 18 (the CWSHL rule)? Actually I don't think the Cataracts will be able to dress even 18. No names but I heard at least two players won't be available.

Breakersfan2019
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:10 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:20 pm
So in addition to being able to add four players are the Breakers going to be allowed to dress 20 and the Cataracts only 18 (the CWSHL rule)? Actually I don't think the Cataracts will be able to dress even 18. No names but I heard at least two players won't be available.
The Breakers will have 18 skaters and two goalies dressed. Didn’t the CWSHL cut back to 16 a few years to cut costs?

thelionsden
Posts: 1368
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:24 pm

Farce....two is plenty..but to add 25% of what a Central teams roster consists of.

I think this is go in to motivated the Cataracts to work even harder. I still believe if all are healthy and available, the cataracts will win is 5 or 6. Experience will be in their favour.

Let's hope I'm right, either way I think this is going to be one of the best Herder finals I recent year.
IMO

Breakersfan2019
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:31 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 9:24 pm
Farce....two is plenty..but to add 25% of what a Central teams roster consists of.

I think this is go in to motivated the Cataracts to work even harder. I still believe if all are healthy and available, the cataracts will win is 5 or 6. Experience will be in their favour.

Let's hope I'm right, either way I think this is going to be one of the best Herder finals I recent year.
IMO
No one can do wants to see the Cats buy another Herder.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests