Michael Hynes

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Seniorfan
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 pm

canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:00 pm
Yes and you don’t play a ##### but you are surely one
Just to clarify, are you calling me a bunch of number signs or hashtags. I'm never sure what you're trying to say.

Seniorfan
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:10 pm

canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:01 pm
Craw in a corner and cry some more ,you have a week
Craw? Yet another example. The Canon hits just keep coming.

(I know this isn't technically hockey talk but Canon keeps bringing it on himself with his obsessive hatred of anything Cataracts)

stoller99
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:31 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:04 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:10 pm
canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:01 pm
Craw in a corner and cry some more ,you have a week
Craw? Yet another example. The Canon hits just keep coming.

(I know this isn't technically hockey talk but Canon keeps bringing it on himself with his obsessive hatred of anything Cataracts)
It's because he's a pathetic loser with nothing better to do than try and make people feel a miserable ass he does.

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:45 pm

Golf soon to start

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:46 pm

canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:45 pm
Golf soon to start but still have time to listen to the crying

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:55 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 pm
canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:00 pm
Yes and you don’t play a ##### but you are surely one
Just to clarify, are you calling me a bunch of number signs or hashtags. I'm never sure what you're trying to say.


Why do you even read it if it gets to you that much but it is like fishing and I love fishing and this is not even the first of June ....hook line and sinker .By the way it is not in you guys to not read what I post .do have a nice day

Breakersfan2019
Posts: 62
Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:34 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:38 pm

If their complaining on here is any indication, the crowd from GFW are the biggest bunch of babies around.

Seniorfan
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:40 pm

Breakersfan2019 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:38 pm
If their complaining on here is any indication, the crowd from GFW are the biggest bunch of babies around.
Who was?

Seniorfan
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:43 pm

canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:55 pm
Seniorfan wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:08 pm
canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:00 pm
Yes and you don’t play a ##### but you are surely one
Just to clarify, are you calling me a bunch of number signs or hashtags. I'm never sure what you're trying to say.


Why do you even read it if it gets to you that much but it is like fishing and I love fishing and this is not even the first of June ....hook line and sinker .By the way it is not in you guys to not read what I post .do have a nice day
Can someone translate this into English please?

Seniorfan
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:14 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:50 pm

Oh wait. I think I figured it out. He's saying that he intentionally posts foolish things on this site so that others will point out how foolish he is. He then claims much, to his glee, that he "got them". I'm pretty sure that's what that last post was meant to say. Does anybody have a different interpretation? It's tough to tell.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 7 guests