Who's Who

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:31 am

Anybody who is anybody in hockey in Newfoundland was at the junior game last night at the Jack Byrne in St. John's. . I guess it is the Herder that is bringing them in. Gary Gale was there , Joe Maynard was on the rail . I saw Ivan Hapgood good there . , from Mount Pearl the every hopeful Bill Noseworthy. was there ... lots more . Ticket sales for tonights Herder game are good so far... I spoke with someone from HNL who said he thought the Cataracts would win easily. I spoke with another HNL pewrson fifteen minutes later who said the Breakers would win . Me?? I don't know.
BTW the Conception Bay Renegades dethroned Mount Pearl Blades last night in Junior before full house . I don't know the last time i saw the Jack Byrne full. . CBR won in double overtime to give them the series 4-3... The 50/50 was one thousand seven hundred dollars. .I didn;t win..

royalcat

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:52 pm

Anyone know who will be playing for the Cat's tonight?

Oh just a fan

Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 pm

Good to hear that all the big shots are out in the big city for their free trip off the backs of Newfoundland Hockey, to think the players that they're there to watch all play for free while they eat, drink and get in for free. Not to mention hotels and gas. Not surprised one bit that they made the trip.

Breakersfan2019

Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:16 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:54 pm
Good to hear that all the big shots are out in the big city for their free trip off the backs of Newfoundland Hockey, to think the players that they're there to watch all play for free while they eat, drink and get in for free. Not to mention hotels and gas. Not surprised one bit that they made the trip.
Oh give it up by. You’re some baby, if you’re so concerned about the things that HNL are doing maybe you should get off hockey talk and get on HNL and try and make a difference.

Ivan

Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:35 pm

No Freebies here bud. Probably spent as much on Hockey as you've earned.

Oh just a fan

Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:59 pm

What makes you think you've even spent more on hockey alone than me, let alone what I make. What a dumbass thing to say. Yet another post made that would require you to know who I am. I for one do know you. Also I don't say you paid admission for a SR hockey game in years. You've been coaching.

Also I wouldn't expect you to say any different. Being as though you were dumb enough to make your name public. You have to say the right things on a public form.

AEfan

Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:56 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:59 pm
What makes you think you've even spent more on hockey alone than me, let alone what I make. What a dumbass thing to say. Yet another post made that would require you to know who I am. I for one do know you. Also I don't say you paid admission for a SR hockey game in years. You've been coaching.

Also I wouldn't expect you to say any different. Being as though you were dumb enough to make your name public. You have to say the right things on a public form.
Man oh man are you a huge douche

rick

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:22 am

Ivan wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:35 pm
No Freebies here bud. Probably spent as much on Hockey as you've earned.

Lmao !!! And made off senior hockey right ?

Oh just a fan

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:29 am

I'm a huge douche? Hahaha coming from you, that has little to no meaning to me. Hahahaha been called a lot worse by a lot better.

royalcat

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:34 am

Ivan I have to say any respect for you has gone out the window.To make a remark like that about someone's lively hood is low.This is a hockey talk page not I am better than you page.There are alot of people who work hard and still live below the poverty level.

• Information