Cats @ SS Breakers Herder Final Game 2

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
leafsfan2028
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 pm

didn't hnl ask the wcshl to compete for the herder and they said no

Seniorfan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:19 pm

NLEastHockeyFan wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:29 am
You’re saying no one that’s playing hockey in the East league has the desire to win?? That’s a nice slight against the approximately 120 guys playing senior hockey in the ECSHL.

The Cats have several players who played pro including Rodi Short, Andre Gill, Pat Yetman. If you’re trying to tell me guys like Wicks, Cole, McGuirk aren’t getting compensated then you’re out to lunch.

And someone said in a previous post a lot of these guys weren’t wanted by the East teams? Yeah right.

The St. John’s Caps would love to have Mike Cole, Kyle McGuirk and Pat Yetman in their line-up.

The Breakers would love to have Rodi Short in their line up.

The crap getting tossed around on here by some people is unreal.
This joker complaining about crap being tossed around here. Priceless.

NLEastHockeyFan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:23 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:19 pm
NLEastHockeyFan wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:29 am
You’re saying no one that’s playing hockey in the East league has the desire to win?? That’s a nice slight against the approximately 120 guys playing senior hockey in the ECSHL.

The Cats have several players who played pro including Rodi Short, Andre Gill, Pat Yetman. If you’re trying to tell me guys like Wicks, Cole, McGuirk aren’t getting compensated then you’re out to lunch.

And someone said in a previous post a lot of these guys weren’t wanted by the East teams? Yeah right.

The St. John’s Caps would love to have Mike Cole, Kyle McGuirk and Pat Yetman in their line-up.

The Breakers would love to have Rodi Short in their line up.

The crap getting tossed around on here by some people is unreal.
This joker complaining about crap being tossed around here. Priceless.
Here we go with the name calling and insults. Nothing else to resort to, hey?

Seniorfan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:34 pm

You've already shown you to be a proven liar.

NLEastHockeyFan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:36 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:34 pm
You've already shown you to be a proven liar.
Another insult hurled at someone. That goes to show your level of maturity. Most people on here are above that.

Seniorfan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:40 pm

Not an insult. You have posted multiple lies repeatedly and been called out on them. I've challenged you you many times to back up the garbage you've posted here. You can't. If you lie that makes you a liar. "Joker" is about the nicest thing anybody could call you.

NLEastHockeyFan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:40 pm
Not an insult. You have posted multiple lies repeatedly and been called out on them. I've challenged you you many times to back up the garbage you've posted here. You can't. If you lie that makes you a liar. "Joker" is about the nicest thing anybody could call you.
Someone is getting frustrated. Maybe you should step away for a few minutes and take a break instead of insulting people more.

Seniorfan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:02 pm

Frustrated by your constant innuendos and outright lies. I'm not insulting "people". I'm calling you a liar and a joker because you are. Learn to be honest with your posts or go away please.

NLEastHockeyFan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:07 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:02 pm
Frustrated by your constant innuendos and outright lies. I'm not insulting "people". I'm calling you a liar and a joker because you are. Learn to be honest with your posts or go away please.
I’m not going anywhere, unfortunately for you. It must be rough being so angry all the time.

Seniorfan

Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:12 pm

What was that? Liar

• Information