Email hacking through NLHockeyTalk

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
NLEastHockeyFan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:54 am

Well everyone, before you think about joining and posting on this site please be aware that a user on here, Oh just a fan has admitted in another thread to hacking and reading user’s email through this site.

This is a huge issue and no one is safe on this site from his/her reach. Absolutely shocking.

superfan

Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:40 am

I just found the post you are talking about .Thanks for sharing that, however I have complete trust in the admins running this site . I always did, and always will .

Oh just a fan

Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:51 am

hahahahaha you're something else. If there's ever a time to pick up on sarcasim that would of been the time.

AEfan

Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:10 am

NLEastHockeyFan wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 3:54 am
Well everyone, before you think about joining and posting on this site please be aware that a user on here, Oh just a fan has admitted in another thread to hacking and reading user’s email through this site.

This is a huge issue and no one is safe on this site from his/her reach. Absolutely shocking.
Calm down. You cant access into someone’s email and their messages through a forum like this. What I believe Fan sarcastically meant was new accounts (NLEastHockeyFan, etc) with email addresses from the same IP address

#1BousFan

Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:32 pm

This is a pointless topic, I am locking this
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information