Any lineup changes this weekend?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
royalcat
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:41 am

Just wondering if the Cat’s will have a full lineup this weekend?Or will they have more changes.Will the Breakers go back to the team lineup that got them a sweep in Clarenville?

Oh just a fan

Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:43 am

Cantwell won't be there for sure. He's away on vacation. I don't say Hynes will be playing either. Up 2-0 why would he.

Seniorfan

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:15 pm

I doubt you'll see, Dalley, Hynes or Cantwell in the lineup this week. Not sure who else might be missing. The Cataracts will likely have a short bench again this weekend. Anybody have info on the Breakers? Will they again have 20 plus healthy scratches for the next few games? Looking forward to some more good hockey this weekend. Sad to see the season finally end.

AEfan

Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
I doubt you'll see, Dalley, Hynes or Cantwell in the lineup this week. Not sure who else might be missing. The Cataracts will likely have a short bench again this weekend. Anybody have info on the Breakers? Will they again have 20 plus healthy scratches for the next few games? Looking forward to some more good hockey this weekend. Sad to see the season finally end.
All of their players are travelling. The lineup, however, probably will not change from Sunday

Seniorfan

Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:44 pm

AEfan wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:51 pm
Seniorfan wrote:
All of their players are travelling. The lineup, however, probably will not change from Sunday
Good to hear. Thanks very much.

superfan

Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Video cast this weekend for the great folks out here in bouville ?

• Information