Team of the Decade

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
thelionsden
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Here's a question for you Hockey eyes and I don't know the answer, but i'd like to have it explained to me by you and only you. How did some of the players from the Torbay Eagles end up with the S.S. Breakers this season? not looking for sarcasm, just a good explanation.

The Bottom Line

Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:29 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:13 pm
And I know which team is professional and which team doesn't pay it's players.
Everyone including CRA knows who's doing it above board and who's not. Time to give up beating that dead horse. I hope that the Cats and Flyers will simply follow suit next year and say that they are not playing players. Works for others. Just deny it

AEfan

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:11 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Here's a question for you Hockey eyes and I don't know the answer, but i'd like to have it explained to me by you and only you. How did some of the players from the Torbay Eagles end up with the S.S. Breakers this season? not looking for sarcasm, just a good explanation.
I won’t hijack your search for his response with my own, but, how would hockeylies know anything about that trade, or anything else that goes on with the Eagles or even the Breakers?

thelionsden

Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:42 pm

I asked him because he seems to speak a lot about the AESHL...thought he could at least say who was moved for the trade(s)?

Hockey Eyes

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:01 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Here's a question for you Hockey eyes and I don't know the answer, but i'd like to have it explained to me by you and only you. How did some of the players from the Torbay Eagles ended up with the S.S. Breakers this season? not looking for sarcasm, just a good explanation.

I saw that " trade" and I was astonished as you were... why would players just be going to the Breakers for essentially not much in return.... just some honest guys who wanted to play amateur hockey. It was very much a transition year of the the Northeast Eagles. ? I asked around and was given an answer by someone who SHOULD know .. It was that it was the trade was a form of loan and it was only a gentleman's agreement and the players who really wanted a shot at winning it all this year would be headed back to the Eagles. Since then I have been told only two would be coming back..
Will this happen ? I don;t know ? Who knows in senior hockey ? I will say the person who told me also told me the delay in announcing the number of pickups for the Herder was going to be three if the Breakers were the east coast reps or two if it was the Caribous .

Oh just a fan

Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:20 pm

Mark Yetman was 100% getting paid. Now HockeyLies stop pretending you know anything that goes on out there. You're part of the problem. You and your big boys club you idolize. Just do us all a favour and stop with the bs posts man.

canonball

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Innocent until proven guilty

canonball

Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:40 pm
And I know that the Bous lost for straight to a Breakers team that didn't have any added players. I also know the Cataracts beat the Breakers 4-1 even after the Breakers added 3 players. I know which team just won the Herder for the 5th time this decade and 15th overall.

Is it also a fact that the bous only had 3 players from outside the province and the rest of the team was made up of players that played in the nshl when they won the Allan cup is also a fact that .by the way lions den can answer that also if he has the balls

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:48 pm

Another useless topic.

Oh just a fan

Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:53 pm

You can thank Ball for that again.

• Information