ECSHL’s Problem

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
santana500
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:52 pm

All that is wrong with Newfoundland Senior Hockey is teams are too lazy to take a page out of success. I am talking GFW and Gander. These teams have to fundraiser all year round in order to put a team on the ice. There aren’t enough players in Central to be competitive so some form of payment has to be in place. You always hated success because they worked to get a good product on the ice. They also took chances on players no one wanted who turned into stars. You can’t sit on your laurels and expect success to come your way. Get of your behinds and do what is necessary and stop blaming the Flyers and Cats for your lack of success

ECSHLFan2019

Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:13 pm

santana500 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:52 pm
All that is wrong with Newfoundland Senior Hockey is teams are too lazy to take a page out of success. I am talking GFW and Gander. These teams have to fundraiser all year round in order to put a team on the ice. There aren’t enough players in Central to be competitive so some form of payment has to be in place. You always hated success because they worked to get a good product on the ice. They also took chances on players no one wanted who turned into stars. You can’t sit on your laurels and expect success to come your way. Get of your behinds and do what is necessary and stop blaming the Flyers and Cats for your lack of success
Here we go... let the complaining and bickering start from the Cats and Flyers fans. No one wants to deal with your teams, time to accept it and move on.

santana500

Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Facts are the facts. Cats always got the blame for east problems and always got the raw end of stick from HNL. Blaming everyone for east problems get you no where.

Oh just a fan

Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Oh your back are ya? Remembered your password? Or off a ban? Don't matter you'll be someone else in a month posting the same vile messages.

ECSHLFan2019

Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:26 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:39 pm
Oh your back are ya? Remembered your password? Or off a ban? Don't matter you'll be someone else in a month posting the same vile messages.
Didn’t forget my password, I have a life outside of this site there boomer.

Oh just a fan

Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:35 pm

You wonder? Could it be because those two said towns love their hockey and have been dedicated to their teams. And no matter what the reasons are they don't have a team to watch this winter. Also the lack of communication from the two towns this late in the game makes it much worse. Hard pill to swallow for these fans. But I'm not surprised at all you have to be told this as you lack the understanding of what it means to be an actual fan of a team not just a troll whose sole purpose on this site it to constantly run two teams into the ground based solely on jealiously. You are the reason people off the Avalon hate people from the Avalon.

• Information