More flux now more than ever!!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
royalcat
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:27 pm

Have to say I was at the game in clarenville Saturday night and the first two periods were great .Both teams played great,fast hockey and a little bit of hitting..The Blues have a great passing team but don't shoot enough.

#1BousFan

Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:09 pm

royalcat wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:27 pm
Have to say I was at the game in clarenville Saturday night and the first two periods were great .Both teams played great,fast hockey and a little bit of hitting..The Blues have a great passing team but don't shoot enough.
They can sure pass the puck, The first 2 periods were about even then when the 3rd started the Bous took over & that was all she wrote
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Stadium Fries

Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:05 pm
The two previous posts by Stadium Fries is a part of the reason, the Cataracts and some of their fans don’t dear everyone hockey this winter.
In English please.

NLHockeyInsider

Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:16 pm
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
The two previous posts by Stadium Fries is a part of the reason, the Cataracts and some of their fans don’t dear everyone hockey this winter.
In English please.
Fixed it.

Stadium Fries

Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:16 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
The two previous posts by Stadium Fries are part of the reason, the Cataracts and some of their fans don’t deserve hockey this winter. Such ignorant comments.
Taken from Eagles win post

Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:16 pm
A nice game . 3-2 is a good game anywhere. It was a shootout. The Bous looked good ... They fired almost sixty shots at Pippy in the Eagles net. Somebody ought to buy him a beer.
The Eagles skate well ... lots of youngsters but they are a work in progress. They skate all night but there are some real skilled players on the Caribous . Way too early in the season to talk about anything substantial but its a good start for the new look Eagles. They have Bussey and Paul I'm told ... They also are interested in a couple of more central players that have not been released yet.
No fans ... wives and girlfriends and me ..... ..
Caribous look real strong ....

NO FANS... WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS AND ME.
This is a post by one of your East hockey fans, my point it will not be long before you see the same at the Events Centre in Clarenville, especially now that the East Coast League has successfully cancelled the Herder Championship for this season. Congrats by the way on that.
I am pretty sure that the remaining few fans left in Clarenville will quickly lose interest now that the Herder is shelved and questioned the move to your beer can league.
Not to worry here in these parts we still have the GFW Blades to watch, the Joe will have more fans out to these games now and it won't only be Wives and girlfriends unlike you guys out east.

Now when it comes to your comments about the Flyers and Cats it really shows how ignorant you are.
Go Cee Bees....Go Blades

Stadium Fries

Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:20 pm

canonball wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:40 pm
Oh how the mighty have fallen ,perhaps there might be a game with the AHL
Who’s playing for the Herder this year.

srhockeyfan14

Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:10 pm

The B team league wanted to play in the A team arena. Only way they can do that - get together to take out the A teams through underhanded dirty work. My popcorn is bought and waiting for the show when Hockey NL got to make people accountable for their dirty actions.

Nlhockeyfan1234

Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:27 pm

All it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what’s happening to senior hockey in Nl. It lacks leadership at the HNL level. It seems that HNL is dragging this longer than it should to put time away from the 2 central teams which means the whiners on the Avalon are controlling HNL. The Avalon league is trying to cause the central league to collapse, in turn this will help them hopefully get some talent into their league. Let’s be clear up till now having Buddy and Paul playing they only have rec players. That’s the reason they have been allowed by HNL in the pass to build a quasi all star team to play for the Herder.
Come on HNL if you are going to be a leader controlling hockey operations in NL on behalf or part of Hockey Canada step forward and show some leadership. Protect senior hockey in all of NL, don’t cave to the demand of the Avalon clowns. It’s quite obvious they are trying to undermine senior hockey in this province.

Hockey58

Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:22 am

How can the flyers and cats expect the local teams from the east to play against them when they have paid players which makes for stacked teams the whole thing needs to be revamped and each team have their own territorial players my opinion of course

canonball

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:34 am

Close it all down .Start up a new league . Have all players names put in a draft and which ever teams want to help form the new league pick in turn .If players don’t want to play with the team that picked them make a trade or ban them for a year .

• Information