The Blame Game

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:16 pm

What was the score tonight

Hockey Eyes
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:58 am

7-5 ( empty net) for the Eagles. 4-1 at one point for the CeeBees.
It has been decided that posts involving the ECSHL shouldn't be posted here. When you open NL Hockeytalk now you on't even see the ECSHL. You see the Central League , then the West , then a topic called " General Discussion" which hasn't had a post since lst April. Then comes ECSHL which had posts on the game from last night by me... I did updates and then some concluding thoughts.
That doesn't work posted halfway down the page of NL Hockeytalk and i expect the owner of the site will think that through.if attracting traffic is the gola. We live in a world where information is read left to right first of all an then up and down. Anyway Canon ... go to ECSHL League , just below " General Discussion " and have a look.

User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 5049
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL

Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:38 am

People were complaining that we were posting stuff about the East League on the Central West section so I asked barry to change the Section called AESHL to ECSHL so I wrote a post under announcements that any post from now on regarding the ECSHL will be put under the ECSHL Section, Where u started talking about the ECSHL I moved the topic to there, If u don't like that then u can message Barry on it if u wish
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

123
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:23 pm

#1BousFan wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:38 am
People were complaining that we were posting stuff about the East League on the Central West section so I asked barry to change the Section called AESHL to ECSHL so I wrote a post under announcements that any post from now on regarding the ECSHL will be put under the ECSHL Section, Where u started talking about the ECSHL I moved the topic to there, If u don't like that then u can message Barry on it if u wish
So might as well close this section now sure. What’s there to talk about? The weather?

User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 5049
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:40 pm

123 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:23 pm
#1BousFan wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:38 am
People were complaining that we were posting stuff about the East League on the Central West section so I asked barry to change the Section called AESHL to ECSHL so I wrote a post under announcements that any post from now on regarding the ECSHL will be put under the ECSHL Section, Where u started talking about the ECSHL I moved the topic to there, If u don't like that then u can message Barry on it if u wish
So might as well close this section now sure. What’s there to talk about? The weather?
That would be up to Barry
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Hockey Eyes
Posts: 1965
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Bous Fan ...you might consider dropping the General Discussion topic or moving it so the three leagues Central, West and East appear together. There hasn't been a post under General Discussion since last April. It has no relevance to the site at all. If the three leagues were together the name of the ECSHL would at least appear on the site when you open it. One of the leagues has six teams ... one has three and one has none. The six team league should at least appear if oyu want to drive traffic to the site.... Something to consider...

User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 5049
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL

Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm
Bous Fan ...you might consider dropping the General Discussion topic or moving it so the three leagues Central, West and East appear together. There hasn't been a post under General Discussion since last April. It has no relevance to the site at all. If the three leagues were together the name of the ECSHL would at least appear on the site when you open it. One of the leagues has six teams ... one has three and one has none. The six team league should at least appear if oyu want to drive traffic to the site.... Something to consider...
My power is limited, It's up to Barry on that stuff, Message Barry
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Flyer24
Posts: 768
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:28 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:48 pm

So do you think that will be the Ceebees Roster when the playoffs start?

123
Posts: 1787
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:04 pm

Flyer24 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:48 pm
So do you think that will be the Ceebees Roster when the playoffs start?
Sorry there’s no ECSHL talk permitted here now? Too many ppl complained...lol. Since there’s no hockey in CWSHL I propose we discuss the weather.

Post your CeeBees questions to the other part of the board. Tons of hockey talk there with there being a league and all.

Stadium Fries
Posts: 614
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:37 pm

123 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:04 pm
Flyer24 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:48 pm
So do you think that will be the Ceebees Roster when the playoffs start?
Sorry there’s no ECSHL talk permitted here now? Too many ppl complained...lol. Since there’s no hockey in CWSHL I propose we discuss the weather.

Post your CeeBees questions to the other part of the board. Tons of hockey talk there with there being a league and all.
Might as well discuss weather on the the East site too. That beer can hockey league can’t get more than wife’s and girlfriends to attend their games. Designated drivers I guess.

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests