Flyers

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
123
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:17 pm

With Gander losing Escott and OKeefe, wouldn’t the Cataracts just run away with what’s left of the CWSHL?

BluesFan
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:58 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:33 pm

So how positive are you that they were released from gander?

123
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:43 pm

One would assume if the St. John’s Senior Caps announced it today.

BluesFan
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:58 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:46 pm

123 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:43 pm
One would assume if the St. John’s Senior Caps announced it today.
on what platform?

123
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:47 pm

Twitter.

123
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:48 pm

St. John's Sr Caps are proud to announce the signings of Jordan Escott and Pat O'Keefe formerly of the Gander Flyers. Guys welcome aboard from the players and management.

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 pm

Guess they preferred to play in an actual league instead of a 19 game series against the same team.

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts: 1482
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:47 pm

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 pm
Guess they preferred to play in an actual league instead of a 19 game series against the same team.

Or they got a raise...

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 187
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:20 pm

The Bottom Line wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:47 pm
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 pm
Guess they preferred to play in an actual league instead of a 19 game series against the same team.

Or they got a raise...
Or maybe they wanted to not give up every single weekend to travel to central.

123
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:39 pm

With all due respect BottomLine who the hell would want to play in a 2 team league?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests