League Schedule and the Cats

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
GeorgeScott
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 pm

Hi hockey fans! In addition to my duties with the Cats Audiocast I've (foolishly I'm beginnning to think) agreed to Chair the Cataracts Communication Committee for the coming year. My first duty was to post the league schedule on the Cataracts website. Just follow the link below:

http://www.gfwcataracts.com/league/

I know a lot of fans are wondering about player signings and ticket sales. The Cats expect to start making player announcements in the next few days and now that the schedule has been finalized, an announcement on ticket sales is not far off. Keep checking the Cataracts website for updates and if Barry doesn't mind I'll keep folks informed on news regarding the Cats on NLHockeytalk from time to time. Looking forward to a great season in the NSHL!!

catsfan4

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:12 pm

good to hear..

Hockey

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:51 pm

Please call them cee bees and not stars. i know its in the name but lets be original. they will always be the cee bees to me.

GeorgeScott

Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Hockey wrote:Please call them cee bees and not stars. i know its in the name but lets be original. they will always be the cee bees to me.
I'm with you. I always call them the Ceebees myself, but I work with what I'm given....lol. Either way though, whatever you call them, that's a terrific hockey organization with a long and storied tradition.

puckit

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Gotta agree. Conception Bay Cee Bees is such a unique and cool moniker. As a kid back in the early '60's I thought it was the greatest nickname ever. I think they should go back to that name.
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

catsfan200

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 pm

GeorgeScott wrote:Hi hockey fans! In addition to my duties with the Cats Audiocast I've (foolishly I'm beginnning to think) agreed to Chair the Cataracts Communication Committee for the coming year. My first duty was to post the league schedule on the Cataracts website. Just follow the link below:

http://www.gfwcataracts.com/league/

I know a lot of fans are wondering about player signings and ticket sales. The Cats expect to start making player announcements in the next few days and now that the schedule has been finalized, an announcement on ticket sales is not far off. Keep checking the Cataracts website for updates and if Barry doesn't mind I'll keep folks informed on news regarding the Cats on NLHockeytalk from time to time. Looking forward to a great season in the NSHL!!

Sounds good George can't wait for Season to start vs the Blades on opening night already... and to see who the new players to be signed in the coming days or so...

Go Cats Go
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

herder head

Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 pm

On the offical schedule the CBN team should be called the CeeBees, not the Stars. All the fans in the bay call them the CeeBees and that name has a great tradition in NL senior hockey.

The Puck

Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:10 am

Does each team play each team 6 games? Do they play a team 3 at home and 3 away?

Hockey

Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:40 am

I agree with puckit 100%. Lets go back to Conception Bay Cee Bees. Get rid of this stars business. I don't know why they added that in thefirst place. Lets play as we once did for all of Conception Bay.

geno

Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:16 am

The Puck wrote:Does each team play each team 6 games? Do they play a team 3 at home and 3 away?
Its unbalance between the Royals, Cats and Bous.

Bous play Cats 6 times, twice in C'ville and 4 times in GFW.
Cats play Royals 6 times, twicie GFW and 4 times in CB
Royals play Bous 6 times, twice in CB and 4 times in C'ville

the other teams, CBs and Blades play the 3 and 3 against these teams

• Information