Ceebees are in trouble...

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
evanpenton
What colour is a puck?: black

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm

First and foremost this is not an attempt to bash the Ceebees in any way, In fact id like to see them turn it around and win more games, the closer the season this year ,the better chance of having another season next year.

IMO Donnie Gosse is a joke, he could not keep up with half of the Cats tonight, so his response is to hack and slash, the refs missed ALOT of dirt tonight, they let so much crap go it eventually led to a ridiculous 3rd period. I stand down by the glass and if it happens in that end of the ice I get a pretty good view. Donnie Gosse did so many cheap shots it was ridiculous ! He is out skated constantly yet is out on the ice every shift ?? He was minus 4 for the night and if he hadnt been ejected from the game he probably would have been minus 5 ! After a small ruckus he decides to run his mouth and try and get in the referees face....In a game where your down by 3 goals at that point, keep your head in the game dont blame the refs....Cheap shotting people all game is going to make the game hostile, and lead to other crap but when the going gets tough Donnie likes to turtle, Gosse let his team down big time tonight !!

Second, Shane Gamberg, what a joke.... I am very biased towards Ryan Penney, I think he is a dirty player who only attempts to hurt people..But this goon takes the cake. At least Penney can contribute to some goals Gamberg is slow, out of shape and constantly tries to hurt people. Since his fight with Penney last week I was on the lookout for this guy, I was kind of happy he clocked Penney good. But from the first shift he stepped foot on the ice, he took runs at Hoffe, and cheap shots on Lapointe. Theriault gave Gamberg a shot back just to let him know to back down, Gamberg then punches Nick in the face with his glove on, then drops one glove and continues to take swings. ( Apparently this doesnt classify as fighting ?????) This play is not going to help you win a hockey game. Not to mention Gamberg challenged Cats FANS to meet him outside for a fight.... Eventually in the third period after so much crap had happened and all the dirt built up it led to a small ruckus and Gamberg decided to get in on the ref bashing with Gosse... Again he was ejected. What a joke, Sit this guy out Ceebees. ( Final Note : After he was kicked out he went up in the crowd and started screaming at a Cats fan, The guy needed security and police around him at all times.)

Finally....The guy who is supposed to run the show, The Ceebees coach......I dont even know the mans name, but when the two children ( Gosse and Gamberg scream at the refs and receive their misconducts, the ref throws a fit, throwing towels and a stick on the ice at the ref....Screaming from the bench..... What a child. He too was ejected from the game.

IMO with dirty idiotic players like Gosse and Gamberg on your team only contributing to penalty minutes instead of points... Your in trouble, then put a child on the bench to run the team...Wow. Something needs to happen and happen fast. The Ceebees need some major changes, with the other talented players they have, they should be contender...... right now, they are on the fast track to a last place finish......
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

catsfan4

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:49 pm

when gamberg left he was pointing his stick at whiffen or it could of been a linesmen.. if he didnt bump whiffen none of that would of happened.

catsfan200

Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:55 pm

And Gosse was giving a thumbs up or something to one of the fans when he was leaving so was nuts end to game
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

catsfan4

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 pm

thumbs up was to the ref.. he was hitting his stick off the thing in the middle above where the stairs are when he was off the ice

Dykes#1Fan

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 pm

How many powerplay goals did the Cats score?

catsfan200

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 pm

1 or two
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

upyours

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:04 pm

at the begining of the game i was trying to figure out why they were last..after watching this game tonight i know why.gosse is to slow had his time but it is over never even knew warren was on the ice most of the time,,and this joke of gamberg shouldn't even be there.can't play the game at all than starts to run at everyone time and time again.and the coach what a joke 12 mins left in the thrid and he puts gamberg out i wounder why..so something can happen before the 10 min mark..i would also like to say a big coudos to aj for giving him a dart, cee bees but some effort into and play as a team you might be alright than..

With the first post i agree

catsfan4

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:07 pm

Dykes#1Fan wrote:How many powerplay goals did the Cats score?
2 .. but the cats outplayed them all game

gamberg had 3 or 4 stupid p[enalties
Last edited by catsfan4 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rick

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:08 pm

gamberg needs a good kick in the nuttings ....................

geoguy

Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:12 pm

the ceebees problem is they inherited all the deadwood that corner brook had last year. tobin and warren are floating primadonnas who look like there only in it for the paycheck. donnie gosse played more time than anyone on the team and as previously mentioned he certainly cannot keep up with any young man in this league interested in skating. as well wadden is hiding at the first hint of physical play. I'm not even going to comment on shamberg because thats all he is a shame if he is supposed to be an effective player.

hopefully the ceebees can address their issues and work towards putting together a solid contender because they have the talent if used properly.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

• Information