O to be a Cats Fan

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
goboosgo
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:18 am

You can use all the smileys you like but it doesn't mask you're obvious distain for the good people who cheer for the Cats. The Siren Guy is one of the finest people you'll ever meet, ask anybody on this site that ever met him and they will tell you the same thing. "Run around like a lunatic"! Are you for real? You got to be kidding me. Here you are, totally unprovoked, spewing out hatred towards Cats fans. Unbelievable! And you wonder why others want the Bous to fail? Well, it's because of posters like you that submit these types of comments.[/quote]

I have seen the hospitality of SOME Cats fans at the Joe first hand, but we were luckey enough to be in the corner by the entrance where most of the Bous fans were seated but friends of our were across the ice in another area. The guys wife refused to go back there after the second period, they had never witnessed anything like it before. Read some of the post from CeeBee supporters who went to the Joe for the Herder games last year. Sure all fans should cheer on their respective teams but there is no need to terrorise opposing fans while doing so. Even at the CEC yesterday someone on the Cats bench showed true sportsmanship when they threw a water bottle at the referee, unbelieveable show of class.

shark tank
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 am

so your saying since the bous have been in senior hockey they have shown complete composure on the bench and showed nothing but class ?

shark tank
Posts: 471
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:52 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:05 am

standing room wrote:my wallet rick fatter yes you are right!!

you must be some proud of yourself. walking around all day with your wallet stacked full of food stamps.

User avatar
puckit
Posts: 785
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:59 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

goboosgo wrote:You can use all the smileys you like but it doesn't mask you're obvious distain for the good people who cheer for the Cats. The Siren Guy is one of the finest people you'll ever meet, ask anybody on this site that ever met him and they will tell you the same thing. "Run around like a lunatic"! Are you for real? You got to be kidding me. Here you are, totally unprovoked, spewing out hatred towards Cats fans. Unbelievable! And you wonder why others want the Bous to fail? Well, it's because of posters like you that submit these types of comments.
I have seen the hospitality of SOME Cats fans at the Joe first hand, but we were luckey enough to be in the corner by the entrance where most of the Bous fans were seated but friends of our were across the ice in another area. The guys wife refused to go back there after the second period, they had never witnessed anything like it before. Read some of the post from CeeBee supporters who went to the Joe for the Herder games last year. Sure all fans should cheer on their respective teams but there is no need to terrorise opposing fans while doing so. Even at the CEC yesterday someone on the Cats bench showed true sportsmanship when they threw a water bottle at the referee, unbelieveable show of class.[/quote]
Yeah...nothing like that ever happened in Bouville! You know what? You're too silly to talk to, so from here on in, you are off my list!
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:06 pm

shark tank wrote:
standing room wrote:my wallet rick fatter yes you are right!!

you must be some proud of yourself. walking around all day with your wallet stacked full of food stamps.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Silverhawk
Posts: 4600
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:36 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville
Contact:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:09 pm

shark tank wrote:
standing room wrote:my wallet rick fatter yes you are right!!

you must be some proud of yourself. walking around all day with your wallet stacked full of food stamps.
comments like this have no place on this forum.
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

User avatar
CaribousFan
Posts: 8050
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: The CEC
Contact:

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:23 pm

puckit wrote:
goboosgo wrote:You can use all the smileys you like but it doesn't mask you're obvious distain for the good people who cheer for the Cats. The Siren Guy is one of the finest people you'll ever meet, ask anybody on this site that ever met him and they will tell you the same thing. "Run around like a lunatic"! Are you for real? You got to be kidding me. Here you are, totally unprovoked, spewing out hatred towards Cats fans. Unbelievable! And you wonder why others want the Bous to fail? Well, it's because of posters like you that submit these types of comments.
I have seen the hospitality of SOME Cats fans at the Joe first hand, but we were luckey enough to be in the corner by the entrance where most of the Bous fans were seated but friends of our were across the ice in another area. The guys wife refused to go back there after the second period, they had never witnessed anything like it before. Read some of the post from CeeBee supporters who went to the Joe for the Herder games last year. Sure all fans should cheer on their respective teams but there is no need to terrorise opposing fans while doing so. Even at the CEC yesterday someone on the Cats bench showed true sportsmanship when they threw a water bottle at the referee, unbelieveable show of class.
Yeah...nothing like that ever happened in Bouville! You know what? You're too silly to talk to, so from here on in, you are off my list![/quote]

a lot of stuff happens to be going on at the Joe more than at the CEC IMO
Last edited by CaribousFan on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

User avatar
rick
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:24 pm

ugh??????? can you unscramble that now? :lol:

superfan
Posts: 11295
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:25 pm

about three years ago i was at the joe waiting for my tickets when along came a cats fan who saw me with my bous jersy on and he gave me a ticket to the game "merry xmas enjoy the game" .


he thought i never had tickets and reached out with kind concideration .



.... WHO EVER YOU ARE THANKYOU VERY MUCH CATLAND ROCKS !!!!! ......

standing room
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:48 am

Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:26 pm

I'm always proud of myself and these food stamps are of great value. Look me up and i can pass a few on to you. It sounds like you have lots of empty space to store them!!!

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 17 guests