Call it like I see it ( Donnie Gosse )

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
rick

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:28 pm

i'm sure he will get d of the year again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SHAWN4ROYALS
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm

noordinaryjoe wrote:
HockeyGooRoo wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVbEO_LluFY

Check this out if you want. 7 and a half in if u wanna save some time. And yes thats Gosse peeling off to the corner while Nicholas pots the gamewinner!! :)
Ever see that goal from the Stanley Cup playoffs in the early 90's where Mario Lemieux made Ray Bourque look a little silly? No one is perfect!

What stood out to me was the fact that at the 7 and a half minute mark it appeared the Cats had a 5 on 3 pp?? In Overtime?? I've never heard of that!!!!
ur correct there joe it seems to happen out that way for some reason,on the point of Donnie Gosse i still think hes a great d-man and he played great last year for the Royals but i think in the playoffs he did become a bit tired(he did log a ton of minutes),and obviously the more ur on the ice the chances of a big mistake happening certainly become greater,i had a chance to meet donnie last year and have had a chat with him every time the Royals have played the Cee Bees this year,i still think hes a great guy(ppl just gotta meet this guy off the ice hes top notch imo)

Mysterious Unicorn

Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:38 pm

hockeydad wrote:As much as all the Cee Bee's fans loved to hate him when he played with the Shore, most of the hockey minded people also said that he was one of the top D men in the AESHL and would be a asset to whatever team he was on .
The Cee Bee's brass looking ahead to the 1st year of the NLSHL recruted him and the na sayers started.
So after a 24 game regular season of all defense men he is 9th in points, 3rd in penelty min , and I'm certin +/- would be on the + side if recorded .
Great leader , should be a strong presence in the locker room and on the ice . Pleanty of gas in the tank I'm sure.
:ymapplause: Donnie and the hockey minds behind the scene .
He was the Royals best Dman last year

Tomcod

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:06 pm

Mysterious Unicorn wrote:
hockeydad wrote:As much as all the Cee Bee's fans loved to hate him when he played with the Shore, most of the hockey minded people also said that he was one of the top D men in the AESHL and would be a asset to whatever team he was on .
The Cee Bee's brass looking ahead to the 1st year of the NLSHL recruted him and the na sayers started.
So after a 24 game regular season of all defense men he is 9th in points, 3rd in penelty min , and I'm certin +/- would be on the + side if recorded .
Great leader , should be a strong presence in the locker room and on the ice . Pleanty of gas in the tank I'm sure.
Not saying much for WOODS lol.. no wonder the royals never won anything last year lol.. stay tuned ...

The great one

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:47 pm

Yes we all know that no one else desreves top d except for marty, or hoffe, or lewis lol what a joke
! Donnie was and still is a great d man in this league

SHAWN4ROYALS

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Tomcod wrote:
Mysterious Unicorn wrote:
Not saying much for WOODS lol.. no wonder the royals never won anything last year lol.. stay tuned ...
the cats like woods there tomcod dont they boy??

smogdog

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:51 pm

he was the cats best d man in the playoffs two big giveaways in ot gotta love it

Tomcod

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

The great one wrote:Yes we all know that no one else desreves top d except for marty, or hoffe, or lewis lol what a joke
YES BY, everyone knows gosse is the best lol.. lol..stay tuned...

rick

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

The great one wrote:Yes we all know that no one else desreves top d except for marty, or hoffe, or lewis lol what a joke

nowhere near marty

The great one

Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:53 pm

I never said he was the best did I??

• Information