Royals/Cats Game#2

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Mr. BoJangles
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Just razzin' But I'll tell you a true story that happened at the Pat O'Reilly stadium in Bishop's years back. Ron Healey was stadium manager a the Express were playing Badger. A fight broke out outside and someone ran in and said "Ron, theres a racket in the parking lot" Ron said " quick get security!" The fan said " That's who is fighting! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tomcod

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:38 pm

newfie35n wrote:I'm over it , it never did bug me, but I was responsing to bogeyman, he was saying he never saw it happen before shawn done it. It happens everywhere , it could at the CEC next week. we don't know, but its not just Shawn
WELL NEWFIE35N i was also at that infamous game five when CHILLY did his act but thats water under the bridge... what bothers me about shawn is that he always finds something to complain about wheter the royals win or lose ... for example sat night this ref HILLIER refs the game ... he turned a blind eye to a lot of infractions that the royals did.. mr.langdon comes up behind penny( im no fan of pennys) crosschecks him from behind in the back of the head & when penny gets up langdon pulls a tood burtuzie punch ... langdon two minutes for roughing .. what a joke.. oh forgot to mention that REF HILLIER PLAYED WITH THE ROYALS A FEW YEARS AGO...THEN RICE clotheslines peach ...
everyone in the league knows that ANDRE GILL IS A CLEAN HOCKEY PLAYER same as DUSTIN RUSSELL..WOODS TURNED AT THE LAST SECOND TO GET away from a cats player .. woods loses his balance gill was skating in full speed & bangs into him accidently...
SHAWN HAD to make a big deal out of it because someone mention the dirt that LANGDON & RICE GOT ON WITH..
SHAWN IS A VERY SORE LOSER & is just as sore a winner.. its always someone fault .. there is no pleasing this person ... he has it lost .. if i had my way he would never be allowed in the joe again.. just a disgcraseful way to get on with the officials after the game because someone told him the play was off side .. which it wasnt...
then some moderator deletes the LANGDON , RICE INCIDENTS FROM THE VIDEO....

IF SHAWN is representing the royals god help them .. stay tuned...

bogeyman

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:05 pm

newfie35n wrote:I'm over it , it never did bug me, but I was responsing to bogeyman, he was saying he never saw it happen before shawn done it. It happens everywhere , it could at the CEC next week. we don't know, but its not just Shawn

Hang on a sec there Newfie35n...please go back and read the part of my post that you highlighted. It doesn't say I've never seen behaviour like Shawn's before. It says I have never "exhibited" that type of behaviour. This means I have never behaved that way myself. The comment was in response to Royals#1 Fan who foolishly said that if the Cats had lost on what I had perceived to be an incorrect call by an official then I would have done the same as Shawn. Naturally I refuted this ludicrous suggestion by pointing out that I've seen the Cats lose plenty of times but never have I run down to ice level, leaned out the door and screamed across the ice at the officials. You went through the trouble of highlighting what I said. Pity you didn't actually read it.

newfie35n

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Sorry for my mistake, but the point is that every team has some fans like this.

HockeyGooRoo

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:16 pm

newfie35n wrote:Sorry for my mistake, but the point is that every team has some fans like this.

Now isnt that a fact!! You wont read anything truer on here. :smile:

bogeyman

Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:24 pm

newfie35n wrote:Sorry for my mistake, but the point is that every team has some fans like this.
He's not a just a "fan". He is an official representative of the team. The fact that others may have behaved poorly before in no way excuses it. In the meantime it didn't bother me much at the time. As I mentioned we got a bit of a kick out of him when it happened. Only made it an issue because Shawn decided to post a congratulations to the Cats even though the winning goal was offsides (in his opinion). I couldn't let such a back handed compliment go without taking a dig back at his silly reaction after the game. It wasn't his behaviour that bothered me really (he only made himself look bad) but rather his deliberate decision to come here and try and taint the Cats victory but starting this offsides controversy. Moving on.

catshockey

Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:40 am

Isn't the whole purpose of the playoffs to win?? It doesn't matter about how many goals a team wins by or how many they score, it's the simple fact that the team won and accumulates 4 wins to move on. Last years Stanley Cup final, the only thing people remember is that the Bruins won in 7 games, not the fact that they bombed Vancouver at home and lost by 1 goal on the road but the fact that they won the 4 games. To say that the Cats, for lack of better terms, aren't at the same level as the Royals because they won game 2 in OT is a bit crazy. Bad breaks happen in every game, there are crazy fans, there are complainers, fans who are too cocky and fans who are modest, this is the makeup of hockey, has been and always will be.

Champ

Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:07 am

Tomcod wrote:
WELL NEWFIE35N i was also at that infamous game five when CHILLY did his act but thats water under the bridge... what bothers me about shawn is that he always finds something to complain about wheter the royals win or lose ... for example sat night this ref HILLIER refs the game ... he turned a blind eye to a lot of infractions that the royals did.. mr.langdon comes up behind penny( im no fan of pennys) crosschecks him from behind in the back of the head & when penny gets up langdon pulls a tood burtuzie punch ... langdon two minutes for roughing .. what a joke.. oh forgot to mention that REF HILLIER PLAYED WITH THE ROYALS A FEW YEARS AGO...THEN RICE clotheslines peach ...
everyone in the league knows that ANDRE GILL IS A CLEAN HOCKEY PLAYER same as DUSTIN RUSSELL..WOODS TURNED AT THE LAST SECOND TO GET away from a cats player .. woods loses his balance gill was skating in full speed & bangs into him accidently...
SHAWN HAD to make a big deal out of it because someone mention the dirt that LANGDON & RICE GOT ON WITH..
SHAWN IS A VERY SORE LOSER & is just as sore a winner.. its always someone fault .. there is no pleasing this person ... he has it lost .. if i had my way he would never be allowed in the joe again.. just a disgcraseful way to get on with the officials after the game because someone told him the play was off side .. which it wasnt...
then some moderator deletes the LANGDON , RICE INCIDENTS FROM THE VIDEO....

IF SHAWN is representing the royals god help them .. stay tuned...

I like to know where the video went. Langdon does a Todd Bertuzzi, not good on his part and now the video is gone. BS. Langdon should be punished for this one. What would Doug Maclean say about this if he had his hands on it. Bring the video back.
GO BOUS GO

• Information