Sullivan Update

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Silverhawk
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:33 pm

Just an update on Sullivan...

After leaving the game, he did indeed go to the hospital and had to receive 17 stitches in his lip due to the crosscheck given by Archer..
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

#1BousFan

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:35 pm

[-x [-x [-x [-x [-x bad boy archer, should have gotten a penalty for that but never
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Catch 22

Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Archer may have gotton away with it but my guess is that he's a marked man this coming weekend. You just can't go splitting fellows open for 17 stiches on dirty cross checks to the face and expect to go unnoticed.

mrKofax

Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:56 pm

I was seated 4 rows behind the clarenville bench and Sullivan was double cross checked to the face by Archer also in almost the same spot Feehan butt ended Oates to the throat area. Both incidents were clearly intentional.
BUT everytime that short referee does a game in Clarenville it is terrible and gets out of hand. His calls on both teams are usually terrible and he misses much more then he calls. It didn't help that the other referee was sick and basically called nothing. We need HNL to step up and get some quality referees or bring back the two fight rule so the players can police themselves. JMHO

knockoutpunch

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 pm

Catch 22 wrote:Archer may have gotton away with it but my guess is that he's a marked man this coming weekend. You just can't go splitting fellows open for 17 stiches on dirty cross checks to the face and expect to go unnoticed.
and who is archer marked by??? bragg??? lmao

the caribous should stick to hockey, cause obv the rough stuff anit their game.

Champ

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:16 pm

knockoutpunch wrote:
Catch 22 wrote:Archer may have gotton away with it but my guess is that he's a marked man this coming weekend. You just can't go splitting fellows open for 17 stiches on dirty cross checks to the face and expect to go unnoticed.

What are talking about, face rearrangement is legal rough stuff., say that in front of Sullivan.
GO BOUS GO

Catch 22

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Champ wrote:
knockoutpunch wrote:

What are talking about, face rearrangement is legal rough stuff., say that in front of Sullivan.
Champ, two wrongs don't make a right... But I say what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander.

Some easy to take a stick like a coward go out and carve someone up right?

Knockoutpunch2

Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 pm

I don't say archer will lose any sleep over game 3 knowing sullivan will ask him to fight (which he prob won't because archer is a top d man and obv didn't try to give sullivan 17 stitches) prob victor will give him a slash because he can't keep up then pennell will just take care of him and prob the rest of the bous team by hesself face it no one on the bous will fight besides victor no one is worried about kavanagh or hill shouldn't even mention them in the same like as d sparkes gamberg pennell I'm sure ryan delaney don't back out from rough stuff neither will dyke archer etc

superfan

Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Knockoutpunch2 wrote:I don't say archer will lose any sleep over game 3 knowing sullivan will ask him to fight (which he prob won't because archer is a top d man and obv didn't try to give sullivan 17 stitches) prob victor will give him a slash because he can't keep up then pennell will just take care of him and prob the rest of the bous team by hesself face it no one on the bous will fight besides victor no one is worried about kavanagh or hill shouldn't even mention them in the same like as d sparkes gamberg pennell I'm sure ryan delaney don't back out from rough stuff neither will dyke archer etc

..... the penalty box does no one any good knockout . the nets and the score board is the spot to be .

..... LIVE AT THE SW ARE YOU READY !!!!! .....

Catch 22

Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:14 pm

All I know is that I will be there this weekend at SW Moores to witness the spectacle...

May the best team win.

• Information