Game 4 Bous-Ceebees

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Champ

Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:59 am

rick wrote:
Champ wrote:
knockoutpunch wrote:smith tripped tobin up after tobin rocked him 2 or 3 times, could have been dangerous and guess what no call. cant see how the bous get away with having 9 skaters plus a goalie on the ice all night.
8-)
hey champ! 1-0 leafs?

ya ya , Giroux is crazy. Wicked goal
GO BOUS GO

Champ

Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:06 pm

icing wrote:The better team won last nite.Bous outplayed the Bees bigtimem. Churchill had a great game.Jewer played pretty good as well but has to step up to the plate and stop a scattered one of those breakways as the Bous can come down the ice pretty fast. I think sparkes should be getting more ice time. I don't understand why the ref singaled a goal an then called it off, guess the other 3 officials agreed that time had run out. A very close one.
The Cee Bee Stars better soon realize that they will not beat Clarenville playing only 7 or 8 mins of hockey out of 60. Just my opionion.

The called off goal was explained in a prior post. "guess the other 3 officials agreed that time had run out", nothing to agree, it did run out.

I don't understand why the CeeBees are not playing like they did in the first game of this series. But wait, I do understand, The Bous are the better team.
GO BOUS GO

Champ

Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:07 pm

herder head wrote:Even though Tobin is prone to take some undisciplined penalties at times, no one can question his heart, works like a dog. Maybe C Sparkes should have been used earlier in this series, he's not big on the rough stuff but there's not much hitting in this series. He's got good hands in close and has good reach, would be effective on the PP. IMO Greeley should be getting more ice time, this is a skating series and he can skate like the wind. He should be used on the PK and can play the shut down roll as well as anyone else. CeeBees can't look at it as having to win 3 games, they just have to win one Friday night and take it from there.

So, it's a coaching problem you say?
GO BOUS GO

canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:11 pm

I was wondering ,,did Tobin get in on the winning goal by the CB`s last night , i heard that he got an assist on the first one by the bous ,,,, =)) =)) =)) :-? :-? :-?

icing

Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:29 pm

Champ wrote:
icing wrote:The better team won last nite.Bous outplayed the Bees bigtimem. Churchill had a great game.Jewer played pretty good as well but has to step up to the plate and stop a scattered one of those breakways as the Bous can come down the ice pretty fast. I think sparkes should be getting more ice time. I don't understand why the ref singaled a goal an then called it off, guess the other 3 officials agreed that time had run out. A very close one.
The Cee Bee Stars better soon realize that they will not beat Clarenville playing only 7 or 8 mins of hockey out of 60. Just my opionion.

The called off goal was explained in a prior post. "guess the other 3 officials agreed that time had run out", nothing to agree, it did run out.

I don't understand why the CeeBees are not playing like they did in the first game of this series. But wait, I do understand, The Bous are the better team.
so champ who are you supposed to be anyway. you are no more than anyone else. saying that "it did run out"
im sure there are lots of ppl on here who would say time hadn,t run out, so who are you anymore than them to be right, or are you just one of those ppl who are always right. its obvious one of the refs thought it was a good goal "then again i guess you know more about it than the guys with the stripes. bet if the roles were reversed last nite you would be saying time didn't run out. Tell the truth champ. I'm not saying time had run out or not to close to tell but for you to come on here stating as if u were 1000% sure time HAD run out..... grow up boy.. like i say u know no more about it than anyone else.

jurgy

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:05 am

Champ wrote:
herder head wrote:Even though Tobin is prone to take some undisciplined penalties at times, no one can question his heart, works like a dog. Maybe C Sparkes should have been used earlier in this series, he's not big on the rough stuff but there's not much hitting in this series. He's got good hands in close and has good reach, would be effective on the PP. IMO Greeley should be getting more ice time, this is a skating series and he can skate like the wind. He should be used on the PK and can play the shut down roll as well as anyone else. CeeBees can't look at it as having to win 3 games, they just have to win one Friday night and take it from there.

So, it's a coaching problem you say?
I wouldn't know if it's a coaching problem but they only play about 15 players literally... the fourth line gets about 1 shift a game on average. With 3 games required to win the series for the Cee Bees there will sure be a lot of tired players come Sunday night... C'ville in 6!!

• Information