Mid Season Draft

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
User avatar
wings hockey
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Deer Lake

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:56 pm

Hoping for a sweep for the caribous and a sweep for royals. Unlikely it would happen but it would be nice.

User avatar
catsfan4
Posts: 5455
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:58 pm

wings hockey wrote:Hoping for a sweep for the caribous and a sweep for royals. Unlikely it would happen but it would be nice.
why would you want a sweep for the bous lol they're ahead of royals by 5 points

User avatar
wings hockey
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Deer Lake

Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:01 pm

I just don't want the cats to get too far ahead in the standings just my opinion. Plus i like clarenville after the royals of course, I used to live in clarenville and went for them when i was there. Plus I got relatives that go for them. Always respect the organization.

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7923
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:37 pm

now i know

tg35
Posts: 52
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:00 pm

Heard Joel Whelan is entering the draft

Anyone looking for a punching bag??
Mount Pearl Senior Blades
A Proud History
6 Years, Two Folds
- 2012-2013- folded shop
- 2007-2008- folded shop

LETS GO BLADES

User avatar
catsfan96
Posts: 3196
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 am

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:22 pm

What time is the draft tonight?
GFW Cataracts 2010/2011 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2013/2014 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2014/2015 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2015/2016 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2016/2017 Allan Cup Champs

gmec1961
Posts: 364
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:20 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:27 pm

catsfan96 wrote:What time is the draft tonight?
Think I heard it was at 7:30 not really certain though.

Snipeshow89
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:46 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:28 pm

tg35 wrote:Heard Joel Whelan is entering the draft

Anyone looking for a punching bag??
hahaha just spit out my coffee reading that. funniest thing ive read all day

User avatar
Carbonear Canadiens
Posts: 1764
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:44 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 pm

Snipeshow89 wrote:
tg35 wrote:Heard Joel Whelan is entering the draft

Anyone looking for a punching bag??
hahaha just spit out my coffee reading that. funniest thing ive read all day
well he might fit in on the royals.....
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

Snipeshow89
Posts: 68
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:46 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Carbonear Canadiens wrote:
Snipeshow89 wrote:
tg35 wrote:Heard Joel Whelan is entering the draft

Anyone looking for a punching bag??
hahaha just spit out my coffee reading that. funniest thing ive read all day
well he might fit in on the royals.....
the royals have one speed bag in boland, why draft another?

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests