Thanks to all teams for great hockey

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Spiff
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Yes, I'm a Cats fan and I'm as pleased as punch that our team is in first place. However I sincerely wanted to thank all the teams, players, coaches, executives, volunteers for bringing us first rate hockey so far this year. A lot of work goes into pulling off a league like this and based on the glut from 2nd to 5th, parity is alive and well. With that being said, despite the fact that the Cats have only lost once so far, they've had to work hard to hold off all of the teams in this great league.

We've had the opportunity to see former NHLers, Pros, college and major junior players like Langdon, Gill, Sweetland, LaPointe, Ryan, Churchill, Morrison, and Gallagher. These players bring a high level of play to this league and we as fans have seen some exceptional playmaking, goals and goaltending.

Keep up the great work all. We (us) fans love the calibre of the game here on the Rock. Can't wait for the second half of the season to get going. Merry Christmas all.
Spiff

ONEG

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Spiff wrote:Yes, I'm a Cats fan and I'm as pleased as punch that our team is in first place. However I sincerely wanted to thank all the teams, players, coaches, executives, volunteers for bringing us first rate hockey so far this year. A lot of work goes into pulling off a league like this and based on the glut from 2nd to 5th, parity is alive and well. With that being said, despite the fact that the Cats have only lost once so far, they've had to work hard to hold off all of the teams in this great league.

We've had the opportunity to see former NHLers, Pros, college and major junior players like Langdon, Gill, Sweetland, LaPointe, Ryan, Churchill, Morrison, and Gallagher. These players bring a high level of play to this league and we as fans have seen some exceptional playmaking, goals and goaltending.

Keep up the great work all. We (us) fans love the calibre of the game here on the Rock. Can't wait for the second half of the season to get going. Merry Christmas all.
Spiff
Very well said Spiff & Merry Christmas to everyone ..

2Eggs&aWeiner

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:41 pm

Amen!!! Something positive that makes so much sense. Makes the winters shorter!!!

canonball

Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Well said spiff .. And a merry Christmas to you and yours.. hope for some more good hockey to come... Also would like to wish every one a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year ...

Fly3rs

Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:59 pm

Dito ...... should be a great second half!
Flyers back in SR Hockey ...... Priceless!
Merry Christmas all!
Slue!!!!!!

• Information