Donnie Gosse,what would you call that?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
hockeypap
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:04 am

Well I guess you would call it trying to hang on for dear life so that you don't get the Cr..p pounded out of you. :lol: :lol: Come on bye get some ba...lls and fight like a man. That made you look like the chicken you really are.
2011-2012 Herder Champions
2008-2009 Herder Champs
2009-2010 Herder Champs
2011 ALLAN CUP CHAMPIONS

2011-2012 NLSHL Regular season champs

puckit

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 am

hockeypap wrote:Well I guess you would call it trying to hang on for dear life so that you don't get the Cr..p pounded out of you. :lol: :lol: Come on bye get some ba...lls and fight like a man. That made you look like the chicken you really are.
Everybody in the hockey universe knows what Donny Gosse is :

He's overrated
He's over hyped
He's over paid
and afraid to fight
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

Langerfan

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:39 am

hockeypap wrote:Well I guess you would call it trying to hang on for dear life so that you don't get the Cr..p pounded out of you. :lol: :lol: Come on bye get some ba...lls and fight like a man. That made you look like the chicken you really are.
He's probably got more Herder rings than he has fingers, so he must be doing something right.

He may not have a scary looking cartoon avatar like you, but that don't necessarily mean he's chicken. :roll:

#1BousFan

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am

there is 1 word to describe Gosse, pu$$y lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Langerfan

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:49 am

#1BousFan wrote:
there is 1 word to describe Gosse, pu$$y lol
Why didn't you make a point of dropping by to see him after one of the games to tell him that in person?

rusty

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:20 am

I know when he played for Deer Lake against the Royals there more turtle signs around the building. He got the the nickname turtle you know why I don't have to tell you. lol.

geoguy

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:27 am

you can't say your surprised can you pap. I was surprised he hung on and wrestled as opposed to the normal stab and run like a scalded cat move, or the patented drop to your knees and put your visor on your chest move.
Go Cats GO
2011 WCSHL Regular Season Champs
2011 WCSHL Champs
2011 Herder Champs
2013 NLSHL regular season champs
2014 regular season and herder champs
2015 herder champs
2016 regular season champs
2016 cwshl champs
2017 cwshl regular season champs.

noordinaryjoe

Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:52 am

Heard someone saying Oates went after Gosse like that because he was still upset over having to carry Donnie's hockey bag and sticks during the years they were on the Breakers. Anyone else hear that?

By the way, anyone know Gosse's plus/minus from last weekend?

Langerfan

Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:08 pm

noordinaryjoe wrote:
If you expect an answer to that you might want to first explain to those guys what plus/minus means.

BeastFromTheEast

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:24 pm

noordinaryjoe wrote:Heard someone saying Oates went after Gosse like that because he was still upset over having to carry Donnie's hockey bag and sticks during the years they were on the Breakers. Anyone else hear that?

Just so you all know, Donnie hasnt be in a herder final that he hasn't won. Personally, I'd take Donnie Gosse over every single Bous defence except for Roach. I see Donnie is getting in Bous players/fans head again this series. Atta boy Donnie, gonna be nice seeing you this weekend raise the herder!
Go Cee Bees Go!

• Information