Royals@Ceebees Game 2 Update

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
husky
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 pm

I had enough propane here to power the zamboni. I planned ahead for power outages. I think it's bs that the arena didn't have enough.
Madder than a keebler elf demoted to fudge packer!

Goceebees

Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:24 am

husky wrote:I had enough propane here to power the zamboni. I planned ahead for power outages. I think it's bs that the arena didn't have enough.
The arena had plenty of propane. The problem was that some brainiac who works there either forgot or chose not to replace the tank that was running low. Not a propane shortage but a common sense shortage.

rusty

Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:37 am

What ever happens should not cost the Royals one cent. if so don't go. Hope all works out because things are bound to happen. It is sad because the teams are miles apart.

rusty

What ever happens should not cost the Royals one cent. if so don't go. Hope all works out because things are bound to happen. It is sad because the teams are miles apart.

rusty

Goceebees

Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:02 am

rusty wrote:What ever happens should not cost the Royals one cent. if so don't go. Hope all works out because things are bound to happen. It is sad because the teams are miles apart.
I agree rusty. IMO SW Moores stadium should be liable for all costs incurred by this fiasco, including lost revenue to the CeeBees for the cost of ticket reimbursement to the fans, decreased 50-50 sales and any other costs this screw-up may have caused. If they decide to play the two remaining periods, SW Moores should pick up the tab, including the cost for the Royals to travel to HG to do so.

superfan

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:20 pm

murphys law can be rather costly to say the least .

Goceebees

Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:56 pm

superfan wrote:murphys law can be rather costly to say the least .
I don't think Murphy can take much credit for this one.

Carbonear Canadiens

Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:42 pm

NLHockeyTalk.ca wrote:Always something exciting in the the league for sure.

I'm guessing the person responsible for the Zamboni is like ... I thought I checked the tank! :) LOL!
Actually he told me that someone else was supposed to check it, LOL. Nothing like passing the buck.
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

superfan

Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Carbonear Canadiens wrote:
NLHockeyTalk.ca wrote:Always something exciting in the the league for sure.

I'm guessing the person responsible for the Zamboni is like ... I thought I checked the tank! :) LOL!
Actually he told me that someone else was supposed to check it, LOL. Nothing like passing the buck.

=)) :-o :)) :-j :ymdaydream: ^#(^

..... i bet he will check the next time CC.

• Information