Church

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
ryderhabs
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:31 pm

Got to give a big congrats to church, the guy took alot of negativity from cats fans but the guy prove once again that he is one of the elite in this league. Take nothing away from whiffen but IMO Jason Churchill is still IMO the best goalie in the league.

sebring

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:36 pm

Got to say, I took in the last two games of the herder and Churchill was on top of his game. Was sitting amongst both bous and cats fans and Churchill had alot of cats fans worried but they where showing him a great deal of respect. Churchill looks good going into another Allan cup.

Sergio

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:41 pm

ryderhabs wrote: Take nothing away from whiffen but IMO Jason Churchill is still IMO the best goalie in the league.
I guess that explains why AJ was sitting in a motorcade today with the Herder while Church was sitting on a bus heading towards Clarenville.

tumbleweed

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:49 pm

Sergio wrote:
ryderhabs wrote: Take nothing away from whiffen but IMO Jason Churchill is still IMO the best goalie in the league.
I guess that explains why AJ was sitting in a motorcade today with the Herder while Church was sitting on a bus heading towards Clarenville.
Churchill can hold his head high on the ride back.
He had performed well for his team.
I think he outplayed whiffen in games 4-6

(Expect him to hang his head tho on his way here next trip cause he gonna get razzed) ;-)

Sergio

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:07 pm

tumbleweed wrote:
Sergio wrote:

(Expect him to hang his head tho on his way here next trip cause he gonna get razzed) ;-)
But do you agree that he is the best goalie in the league?

Mr. BoJangles

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:15 pm

(Expect him to hang his head tho on his way here next trip cause he gonna get razzed) ;-)[/quote]
But do you agree that he is the best goalie in the league?[/quote]
Not anymore. AJ is the man!

Sergio

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Mr. BoJangles wrote:Churchill can hold his head high on the ride back.

But do you agree that he is the best goalie in the league?[/quote]
Not anymore. AJ is the man![/quote]
There's no doubt about that.

Stadium Fries

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:26 pm

ryderhabs wrote:Got to give a big congrats to church, the guy took alot of negativity from cats fans but the guy prove once again that he is one of the elite in this league. Take nothing away from whiffen but IMO Jason Churchill is still IMO the best goalie in the league.

Church is the reason why there was not a game seven this afternoon. Did you not see the first goal of the game last night. AJ for starter at Allen Cup you should know it.... I know it.....however it won't happen. Too bad.

Puck Buck

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 pm

Sergio wrote:
Classy post!
Wouldn't expect anything different!!
Grow up by!

Gobreakers

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:46 pm

I know it's hard for some Caribou fans to accept but Churchill has not been the best goalie in the league for a couple years. Last year he was outplayed by Yetman and this year he was outplayed by Whiffen. I believe Whiffen will continue to get better while Churchill's play will continue to deteriorate.

• Information