2014 Allan Cup Roster

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Silverhawk
What colour is a puck?: black

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm

#31 - Jason Churchill
#30 - AJ Whiffen
#17 - Dustin Russell "C"
#19 - Mitch Oake
#14 - Brad Crann "A"
#49 - Andrew Sweetland
#13 - Ryan Desrosiers
#81 - Terry Ryan
#83 - Dale Sullivan "A"
#10 - Chad Earle
#44 - Chris Hulit
#9 - Peter Campbell
#16 - Matt Quinn
#51 - Cam Fergus
#3 - Jeremy Kavanagh "A"
#57 - David Victor
#4 - Nick Croft
#22 - Martain Lapointe
#5 - Brandon Roach
#15 - Luke Gallant
#91 - Rodi Short
#6 - Doug O'Brien
#18 - Mike Dyke
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

rick

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:12 pm

can't see croft , victor and kavanagh getting much time on the ice with the rest of the D that's posted there

Sam Boney

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:43 pm

How would Hulit qualify? I thought you could only use players from the NSHL.

sebring

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:55 pm

Sam Boney wrote:How would Hulit qualify? I thought you could only use players from the NSHL.
Nope...that's what I was saying, u can protect and sign players to your allan cup roster.

Silverhawk

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Hulit was signed by the Bous at the beginning of the season and stayed on our roster as a card.. just didn't play in the provincial league..
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

Caribous insider

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Ok, this is where Ill jump back in. First off Id like to send my congrats to the Cats, their organization and their fans. Great team, great organization! Tomcod and Rick.....Congratulations!

Now the Allan Cup. I expect to see two of the players that Silverhawk listed there not to make the trip. I think the roster will be trimmed to 21 players. Chris Hulit was signed to the Caribous roster on feb 10 as the 25 player on their team. This means that not only can he play the AC but the Caribous will have the option to use him as an import next season if they choose to do so. In regards to the way the affiliate players will be picked between the Cats and Caribous next season......an official of HNL told me this past weekend that the picking order has yet to be determined.

Caribous insider

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Sam Boney wrote:How would Hulit qualify? I thought you could only use players from the NSHL.
You can actually pick players from anywhere! The Caribous, as well as all teams playing in the AC have the option of....besides the 10 affiliate players......picking up 6 import players. These would be players that are imports under HC definition of an import. That definition is (first time branch to branch transfer)......And these imports are over and above the league imports.....I think! lol. So like I said, the Caribous could have signed more players if they wanted too. The Cats will have the same option next year.

Tomcod

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:24 pm

Caribous insider wrote:Ok, this is where Ill jump back in. First off Id like to send my congrats to the Cats, their organization and their fans. Great team, great organization! Tomcod and Rick.....Congratulations!

Now the Allan Cup. I expect to see two of the players that Silverhawk listed there not to make the trip. I think the roster will be trimmed to 21 players. Chris Hulit was signed to the Caribous roster on feb 10 as the 25 player on their team. This means that not only can he play the AC but the Caribous will have the option to use him as an import next season if they choose to do so. In regards to the way the affiliate players will be picked between the Cats and Caribous next season......an official of HNL told me this past weekend that the picking order has yet to be determined.
Thanks Caribou Insider... good luck at the Allan Cup ... stay tuned ...

Sam Boney

Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Caribous insider wrote:
You can actually pick players from anywhere! The Caribous, as well as all teams playing in the AC have the option of....besides the 10 affiliate players......picking up 6 import players. These would be players that are imports under HC definition of an import. That definition is (first time branch to branch transfer)......And these imports are over and above the league imports.....I think! lol. So like I said, the Caribous could have signed more players if they wanted too. The Cats will have the same option next year.
Thanks for explaining that CI. Clear as mud. :-D
Good luck to the Bous.

rick

Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Caribous insider wrote:Ok, this is where Ill jump back in. First off Id like to send my congrats to the Cats, their organization and their fans. Great team, great organization! Tomcod and Rick.....Congratulations!

thx my friend. here is hoping you guys bring back the allan cup to nl . do us proud .

• Information