What a great week

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
evanpenton
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:42 am

I have to say, this event was put off with excellence and professionalism. Everybody from the volunteers to the security to the fans were very polite and a pleasure to be around.

Thanks to everyone in the EEC for the past week.

To the hockey talk posters catch, silver hawk, superman ,mr Kofax and samcro it was awesome to chat with you guys and share a few laughs. We will go back to disliking each other next season lol.

The cats played their hearts out and have nothing to be ashamed of. I got to watch 5 days of amazing hockey.
The BOUS played amazing as well.

Sadly I didn't see last nights game, it had nothing to do with bitterness that the cats were eliminated but after being on the road for 5 days it wasn't fesible to pay for a hotel for another 2 days plus grub and beer.

Thanks again for the hospitality and the great times.

Evan Penton
Last edited by evanpenton on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

canonball

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:19 pm

[quote="evanpenton"]I have to say, this event was put off with excellence and professionalism. Everybody from the volunteers to the security to the fans were very polite and a pleasure to be around.

Thanks to everyone in the EEC for the past week.

To the hockey talk posters catch, silver hawk, superman ,mr Kofax and samcro it was awesome to chat with you guys and share a few laughs. We will go back to disliking each other next season lol.

The cats played their hearts out and have nothing to be ashamed of. I got to watch 5 days of amazing hockey.
The BOUS played amazing as well.

Sadly I didn't see last nights game, it had nothing to do with bitterness that the cats were eliminated but after being on the road for 5 days it wasn't fesible to pay for a hotel for another 2 days plus grub and beer.

Thanks again for the hospitality and the great times.

Evan Penton

Sorry in missed you Even ,went around looking yesterday looking for a blond haired guy with a gray jacket near the beer stand but didn`t see you .. well maybe next

canonball

Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:26 pm

perhaps I had it all wrong ,might have been a gray haired guy with a blond jacket ,, oh well at my age what can you expect

Wade

Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:22 am

It was great meeting everyone out here this week. The final outcome was tough...but...I gotta say...the tournament was very well ran with amazing people all over town.

Thank Tou, Clarenville.

The Army salutes you!!!

superfan

Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Wade wrote:It was great meeting everyone out here this week. The final outcome was tough...but...I gotta say...the tournament was very well ran with amazing people all over town.

Thank Tou, Clarenville.

The Army salutes you!!!

Glad you had a great experience here in Bouville . The Generals are a class act and are legendary right across the country .

Remember this is a tournament of winners and there were NO losers .

.... so congrats to ALL teams and all the very best from the folks in Bouville :ymapplause: .

• Information