blues vs celtics

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
theislandman
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:09 pm

i heard this game got ugly, how did it go, id like to know who impressed most for both teams. who disappointed. who fought and who won the fights.

kento19

Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:33 am

it was a horrible game. bell island missing first forward line along with quinlan. there were 7 fights. im not sure about the celtics but i know the bell island fighters were sherman,roberts,evans,kennedy,kent,king,and eavis.

slappy

Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:20 am

i watched this game and the blues got beat up in every sense of the word. final score 12-2 or 13-2 i cant remember and the celtics laid a beating on them in pretty much all of the fights. fighters that i remember for the celtics were fitzgerald, pardy, martin, ricketts, and a couple more...

GongshowHockey

Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:40 pm

seeming your a celtics fans tour clearly going to say they won all the fights, i cheer for netiher team and was at the game the score was 11-4 bell island really needs a goalie, celtics won 2 fights and the blue won 1 they rest were pretty much draws

shermbellisland

Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 pm

im going to say that i was one of the ones that lost ( obviously) ... and the celtics fan was right, apart from streching the score and making it look worse we did get beat up on the score board and also just plain got beat up.. i heard eavis had a good tilt, i got my ass kicked, rickets and roberts was even, kingers fight wasnt really a fight and we had some rookies step up and fight proven hockey players and they got beat too ... it would have been a different game if we had blanchard, hutchings, skiffington, alone with numerous other forwards who were out of the line up and we were missing quinlan and also hatchard on defense and it was our 3rd game of the weekend, not to make excuses , we did get our asses kicked... but next game will be better i can gaurentee that

slappy

Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:07 pm

for the record i am not a celtics fan nor am i a true fan of any other team in the league...i just get out and watch a game every now and then....no biassed opionions here so sorry for getting the score wrong...also, i am not saying the blues are a horrible team, i just merely said that they got beat up in every sense of the word THAT night...ask any other neutreal person at the game and they will tell you the same thing. I would have given a decision to the celtics players in at least 5 of the fights. but that's just my opinion....

• Information